Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Going back to 3 star previous stages? Need help? Have help for others?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    Does anyone have a 3 star lineup for stage 151? I'm stumped LOL. Have only managed 2 stars so far. Jim23cash? Pcsgal? Thanks!
    As soon as I have more lives built up, I'll go back in!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have not saved all the pics from previous levels... I'll have to go back and recreate my teams from before. Give me a little time, and I'll get back to you!
    (my device is crashing on S8 games, so I am trying to delete all unnecessary stuff, including old photos and other games.)
    No rush Annie. That's a bummer your device is crashing. Is tech support helping you at all? Mine finally stopped crashing but I only play Diamond Quest. Great to hear from you too. I've been so out of it the past several days I wasn't able to think clearly enough to play or to contribute to the discussions here. Thinks are getting better now thankfully. Take care Annie!

Executive Chef
    No rush Annie. That's a bummer your device is crashing. Is tech support helping you at all? Mine finally stopped crashing but I only play Diamond Quest. Great to hear from you too. I've been so out of it the past several days I wasn't able to think clearly enough to play or to contribute to the discussions here. Thinks are getting better now thankfully. Take care Annie!
    No, they blame my device. I play other S8/TL games as well, and they are crashing, too.
    I've been really ill, too. Some days I can't even pick up my computer. I'm better for the moment. Never know when I'm gonna have a flare. I'm glad you are feeling better.
    I'm gonna go try your level, now!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have a 3 star lineup for stage 151? I'm stumped LOL. Have only managed 2 stars so far. Jim23cash? Pcsgal? Thanks!
    I don't remember my 3 star line up... I remember this level, tho... I restarted it until I had a match with the yellow ones in the middle section. I think I used one that removes stone blocks, one or two that light up blocks, and one bomb.
    Here is the lineup I just used:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	23217
    It took me a long time to get 3 stars... Just kept at it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beamfamily7 View Post
    I'm going back to get 3 stars on each level and I am completely stuck on levels 125 and 128. Does anyone have any suggestions for the right "team"?
    Could you tell me what team you are using now? It helps to have some idea of what players you have, and your strategy. Annie

Farm Supplier
    Never got 3 on it! Went back yesterday to try for you and barely managed 2 again, lol. There are a couple that I only have Two on, that I just can't seem to master.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    Never got 3 on it! Went back yesterday to try for you and barely managed 2 again, lol. There are a couple that I only have Two on, that I just can't seem to master.
    Thanks good friend. I've been trying the lineup Jim23cash suggested for a few days now. Still can't beat my top score with 2 stars. Like you, can barely manage to get 2 stars, which I already have. Guess I will build a pool here too LOL!!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks good friend. I've been trying the lineup Jim23cash suggested for a few days now. Still can't beat my top score with 2 stars. Like you, can barely manage to get 2 stars, which I already have. Guess I will build a pool here too LOL!!
    We're all going to have pools with bars, grottos, hot tubs, and slides by the time we master this game!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    - Groucho Marx -

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    We're all going to have pools with bars, grottos, hot tubs, and slides by the time we master this game!
    . Pcsgal, you made me laugh out loud! Too funny!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    No, they blame my device. I play other S8/TL games as well, and they are crashing, too.
    I've been really ill, too. Some days I can't even pick up my computer. I'm better for the moment. Never know when I'm gonna have a flare. I'm glad you are feeling better.
    I'm gonna go try your level, now!
    jim23cash/Annie, I was going through some old posts and I re-read your post here. I feel terrible that i didn't even mention your health! I was still foggy when I posted my first reply, but regardless, that's no excuse for not mentioning my concern. I am terribly sorry to hear about your flare. I can totally relate and am very sorry that you have to suffer in such ways. Thank you for being such a good friend and I have been praying for you. Hope by the time you read this that you are feeling much better!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast