Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going back to 3 star previous stages? Need help? Have help for others?

Rhino Keeper

Going back to 3 star previous stages? Need help? Have help for others?

Ok. I am so frustrated that I can't get my 2nd and 3rd star for stage 132. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I have 3 stars on several stages and am happy to share teams used with anyone else who may be getting as frustrated as I have been trying to go back through to 3 star all previous stages.

Thanks and kind regards, Emily

Farm Supplier
    Hi Emily, I did get 3 stars on it, am going back now to try and remember what team I used. Hopefully will update you in a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	21763  

Farm Supplier
    Hi again Emily, I just did it again, and have attached the crew I used. The double blue lightening helps get the green and blues to drop down to match the bottom left time bombs. Once those are gone, get rid of the trapped blues on the right, they drop down and that helps you get the last red black hole warp thingy. Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	127 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	21766   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	101 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	21767   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	21768  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    Hi again Emily, I just did it again, and have attached the crew I used. The double blue lightening helps get the green and blues to drop down to match the bottom left time bombs. Once those are gone, get rid of the trapped blues on the right, they drop down and that helps you get the last red black hole warp thingy. Good luck!
    pcsgal, YOU ROCK! Thanks my friend! Emily

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a post from a player who has achieved 3 stars for ALL Stages of this game. She gave me permission to post her message here. She is totally willing to help anyone who needs it.

jim23cash

Executive ChefJoin DateJul 2013LocationOregonPosts1,635

I finished them all with 3 stars now. If anyone wants to know what I used for a specific level, let me know. Annie

I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I'm going back to get 3 stars on each level and I am completely stuck on levels 125 and 128. Does anyone have any suggestions for the right "team"?

Any advice on 206? I've been stuck on this one for days. Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a 3 star lineup for stage 151? I'm stumped LOL. Have only managed 2 stars so far. Jim23cash? Pcsgal? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I have not saved all the pics from previous levels... I'll have to go back and recreate my teams from before. Give me a little time, and I'll get back to you!
    (my device is crashing on S8 games, so I am trying to delete all unnecessary stuff, including old photos and other games.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbyrae View Post
    Any advice on 206? I've been stuck on this one for days. Thanks in advance!
    Here is one line up I used:
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	98 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	23208
    It is difficult because I have no idea what pals you have! I focused on as many that would light up diamond/laser squares as possible, and ones that get rid of blocks. Green and red both have one pal that gets rid of 3 blocks for a relatively low number, like 15-16. Use one of them if you have it. I used yellow with both powers. If you don't have this, decide which is hardest for you to finish. Pick a pal based on that.
    As always, make as many special gems as possible. Make as many combos as possible. Repeat! Annie

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast