Thread: July Oven Producing Incorrect Quantities

Fashion Designer

Angry July Oven Producing Incorrect Quantities

The recipe for July Cupcakes on the July Oven states that it produces 250 servings. I have nine of these ovens. When my July Cupcakes were done, before sending them to the a counter, I checked, as I always do, for empty counters to put to storage. I didn't have any July Cupcakes on my counters. I served the cupcakes and when I looked at the counter where they were, I had only 970 servings. With nine ovens, I should have had 2,250 servings (9 x 250 = 2,250). What's up with that?

By the way, I did go a neighbor's restaurant and tipped, then came back and checked the quantity. It still was just under 970. I closed the app, then re-opened it, but no joy.

Thanks.

New Resident
    Where did you find the cupcakes?

The Honorable Panda
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! We took a look at your account and it seems like your Restaurant is missing their cashier. Lacking a hostess may have unintended effects on your game. Could you try removing the waiter behind the podium and see if that helps going forward? If you are still encountering issues after removing the waiter behind your podium, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will assist you.
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 07-15-15 at 11:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! We took a look at your account and it seems like your Restaurant is missing their cashier. Lacking a hostess may have unintended effects on your game. Could you try removing the waiter behind the podium and see if that helps going forward? If you are still encountering issues after removing the waiter behind your podium, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will assist you.
    Having something other than the cashier behind the podium has never been a problem. That waiter has been there since at least December, and I've never had a problem with quantities.

Fashion Designer
    Also, it is not possible to return the "cashier" to the podium. She is not in my floor decoration tab.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Also, it is not possible to return the "cashier" to the podium. She is not in my floor decoration tab.
    Once you remove the waiter, the cashier will return back behind the podium. While you've never had a problem with quantities for a while, hindering the cashier may have unintended affects on your account now. We suggest to always have your cashier available to make sure that no issues will occur.