Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin Wheel 14-07-2015

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to spin yesterday
    But this morning I got on main account food and 2nd account I got Seabreeze.... That's 2 dragon's from the wheel for my2nd account

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    1st spin: Seabreeze dragon
    2nd spin: food
    3rd spin: coins
    4th spin: Rune dragon
    5th spin: The unwanted 3 maps
    6th spin: food
    7th spin: flowers
    So happy for you! Two dragons!!!
    I admit I spent about 300 gold in extra spins, however, that netted me every dragon except the one I really, really wanted, the Firefly! I even got 3 Bright Phoenix and 3 Seabreeze! One Dune and one Winddancer..... I have 1 more spin, maybe two if I get up in time, to try for that Firefly, but I won't be purchasing any more gold spins....
    I also must agree with the useless items on the wheel, coins being the most useless. Maps, I personally still need them, but they may be good to have in your inventory in the event they finally open up more land and we'll need them to expand. Coins are just useless as you make so many per day. Maybe for the beginners, but for most of us, useless.... How many dragons can be purchased with coins? Three or four?

Rhino Keeper
    1st spin: Coin
    2nd spin: Food
    3rd spin: more Coin
    4th spin: Maps (seriously, they're not even appear in storage )
    5th spin: Seebreeze Dragon (bred a long time ago)
    6th spin: Bright Phoenix Dragon (didn't believe my eye )

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I also must agree with the useless items on the wheel, coins being the most useless. Maps, I personally still need them, but they may be good to have in your inventory in the event they finally open up more land and we'll need them to expand. Coins are just useless as you make so many per day. Maybe for the beginners, but for most of us, useless.... How many dragons can be purchased with coins? Three or four?
    There are 6 as of now: Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Light and Olympus

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Well, I only partially agree with you, as maps can easily get quite a lot, simply from asking your neighbors. So getting merely 3 more maps from spinning doesn't really help all that much.
    I guess so; I just wanted to point out that it's not like the maps are there for no reason at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I was so frustrated that I had gotten food or coins or maps on my other spins and was so hoping for a dragon today (particularly the Firefly Dragon) and thought I wasn't going to win one, but to my surprise I got the Bright Phoenix Dragon! Hooray!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    I was so frustrated that I had gotten food or coins or maps on my other spins and was so hoping for a dragon today (particularly the Firefly Dragon) and thought I wasn't going to win one, but to my surprise I got the Bright Phoenix Dragon! Hooray!
    Congratulations!

Be careful if you have a sketchy internet connection - I've had the wheel sort of freeze mid spin before (it just keeps going) and then get the message that the game is online and when I tried later I've always had the daily spin left, but this time I lost the spin - didn't finish spinning, so I didn't get any prize, but when I tried to spin a little later it said my next spin was in 22 hours

Fashion Designer
    Spin 6 coins
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Spin 1 - 500 Apples
    Spin 2 - 2000 Apples
    Spin 3 - 500 Apples
    Spin 4 - $180k Coins
    Spin 5 - $180k Coins
    Spin 6 - Rune Dragon
    Spin 7 - Bright Phoenix Dragon

Yay!!!
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Rhino Keeper
    Seventh Spins: 700 Food and a Firefly Dragon for my other account now.