Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 15th 2015 Ice Cream Crate

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Attachment 21680

This is the Ice Cream Truck is 2nd Prize
    Aaah this is so cute I really want it! RIP gem hoard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxan View Post
    I really love this box, it's one of the few that I'm willing to gamble some gems on as I've got loads hoarded up from mastering recipes.

EDIT: So I opened it and got the Sprinkle station which is pretty cute, I really want the ice cream truck though although I don't want think about how many tries it'll take!

Are you on android? And all those gems are from recipes?! You didnt use any last black friday or xmas? I just used all of mine on the last 2 expansions. Ill have to really dig deep and outgrow my boredom to try to master recipes and get back up to even 50 if im lucky. Im too lazy for my own good sometimes. Ill still hold out hope that some of these items will be on sale this fall and winter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Attachment 21680

This is the Ice Cream Truck is 2nd Prize
    This would look so well with my rainbow, candy, ice cream-ish theme I have going on. But I refuse to buy gems right now, so ill have to wait. But this is the cuter version of the ice cream truck on RS. We need more food, sweets and bakery related things like this more often.

Aww i love the ice cream truck which is to die for!

Rhino Keeper
    Got ice cream truck first try going to stop before I spend all of my gems on 4th place items.

Executive Chef
    430 gems???????????? Is that person made of money?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxan View Post
    I really love this box, it's one of the few that I'm willing to gamble some gems on as I've got loads hoarded up from mastering recipes.

EDIT: So I opened it and got the Sprinkle station which is pretty cute, I really want the ice cream truck though although I don't want think about how many tries it'll take!

man u got tons of coins and gems *inlove*
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

My crummy box luck is holding up well. Tried the new Ice Cream Crate, got the ridiculous girl with ice cream in her hair. 4th place and definitely a huge disappointment for 24 gems. Done with that.

Host(ess)
    I really hope to see many more opportunities to receive gems with Bakery, Restaurant, and Fashion Story, there are so many items that cost gems but very few opportunities to be able to receive gems other than buying them and I really hope it's not because Storm 8 hopes that their loyal customers will spend more money....
    How about giving us more chances to earn gems??? That's a great way to keep us happy and make things more exciting.

???Any other gamers agree with me???
    If so, please lets let it be known!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ah man. Got a lil carried away... Whoopsies. I actually REALLY want that giant Popsicle.