Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Rhino Keeper
    Awh, TL, why must you keep me from a perfect naming opportunity? Oh well, I hope they don't feel the need to mess with battle statistics now that lvl 15 dragons will be available to some. If they do, that's something I wouldn't mind being IOS only. lol

Nightclub Owner
    If they do, then battles will be even tougher for non-IOS users, because they'll probably increase opponent to Lv25 to keep the 10 levels difference
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    The roost is a big scam. I would stay away from it.
    It's not really a scam as it doesn't promise to make breeding more successful. Just give you more chances to breed. But yeah, I'm staying away from it. I used it no less than 5 times and even double the breeding tries didn't help with prism or diamond rainbow. Waste of money. I'll go back to saving my gold for something better.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, save your gold for gold producing dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed, save your gold for gold producing dragons
    Yep! I just need Midas that I never really liked and rose gold, who's amazing looking. I'm sure they'll be on sale again for Black Friday or Xmas. By then I'll have saved a lot. Right now I'm at 700 but I used gold for extra spins and to do a little speed breeding. That I'll stop because I don't think that black rose will visit my place this time either. So if I keep at it, with my 30 gold per day I'll have enough for those 2 dragons and have the ability to upgrade a few habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    the roost is really a waste of gold. cannot put in storage. and that it needs gold to activate after 7 days. whoever wish to buy, better DON'T.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    If they do, then battles will be even tougher for non-IOS users, because they'll probably increase opponent to Lv25 to keep the 10 levels difference
    Don't think that will happen. In Fantasy Forest Story the maximum level for our animals is level 15 and the animals from the battles the maximum level is 20, and the battles in my opinion are more difficult than in DS.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Yep! I just need Midas that I never really liked and rose gold, who's amazing looking. I'm sure they'll be on sale again for Black Friday or Xmas. By then I'll have saved a lot. Right now I'm at 700 but I used gold for extra spins and to do a little speed breeding. That I'll stop because I don't think that black rose will visit my place this time either. So if I keep at it, with my 30 gold per day I'll have enough for those 2 dragons and have the ability to upgrade a few habitats.
    Good luck saving gold!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    the roost is really a waste of gold. cannot put in storage. and that it needs gold to activate after 7 days. whoever wish to buy, better DON'T.
    Agreed, I seriously regret it after buying it!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Don't think that will happen. In Fantasy Forest Story the maximum level for our animals is level 15 and the animals from the battles the maximum level is 20, and the battles in my opinion are more difficult than in DS.
    I sure hope so!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast