Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Banned
    and if they created better growing options we wouldn't need the space that 7 farms take up..... and maybe we could place more habitats

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    and if they created better growing options we wouldn't need the space that 7 farms take up..... and maybe we could place more habitats
    I won't be so sure about that, since there are tons of hungry dragons waiting to be fed.

Right now some of the newer dragons takes 50,000 to feed to evolve from Lv9 to Lv10, so for such a dragon to evolve further into Lv15 I would imagine it'll cost quite a few hundred thousands of food just to feed 1 dragon. But that's only 1, I'm sure we'll have a few to evolve to Lv15.

Overall, I expect we will need all 7 farms and tons of food for the upcoming dragon, so farms would not be something I give up.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I won't be so sure about that, since there are tons of hungry dragons waiting to be fed.

Right now some of the newer dragons takes 50,000 to feed to evolve from Lv9 to Lv10, so for such a dragon to evolve further into Lv15 I would imagine it'll cost quite a few hundred thousands of food just to feed 1 dragon. But that's only 1, I'm sure we'll have a few to evolve to Lv15.

Overall, I expect we will need all 7 farms and tons of food for the upcoming dragon, so farms would not be something I give up.
    I agree. If we can upgrade our farms I'll keep all seven and have them churning out food 24/7. Otherwise only players well ahead with food will be able to get their dragons to 15 quickly. I hope they thought about the farming issue and don't make people feel they need to pay for food. I definitely wouldn't.

I also see Helios is your brat, I can't get Prism to save my life. And I'm tired of spending 100 gems for a second den to breed nothing turquoise.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I agree. If we can upgrade our farms I'll keep all seven and have them churning out food 24/7. Otherwise only players well ahead with food will be able to get their dragons to 15 quickly. I hope they thought about the farming issue and don't make people feel they need to pay for food. I definitely wouldn't.

I also see Helios is your brat, I can't get Prism to save my life. And I'm tired of spending 100 gems for a second den to breed nothing turquoise.
    Speaking of which, I wish there's a way of get rid of breeding roost, it's just a useless piece of decor on my isle now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    To upgrade the stable after 1200 gold is 5000 gold. The price doesn't make any since to me not really fair or a bargain. The limited space that we have there should be a sale on stable upgrades.
    Last edited by U1timate; 07-14-15 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed.

As a matter of fact, I would prefer a new crop to grow, since money is no longer a problem for most of the older players like me (over 1 billion coins right now) Why not give us a more expensive crop to grow that gives us more food?
    I agree, another crop that gives more food would be fantastic.

The update seems to have fixed the problem my farms had with going past the first page options thank goodness, was getting sick of having to restart all the time just to get my dates planted on all my farms
    Active dragon story user, feel free to send a neighbor request MoonRiver101
    Island name Mystic Isle

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    To upgrade the stable after 1200 gold is 5000 gold. The price doesn't make any since to me not really fair or a bargain. The limited space that we have there should be a sale on stable upgrades.
    The gold price is also why I have never bought the stable, all it does are contain dragons like my storage, but unlike my storage it takes up a piece of my land, I don't need a piece of useless decor on my island. I also find it easier to have all my dragons in storage so I can see which ones I have, and don't want to place 5 or 10 of them into the stable separated from the rest. Keep in mind, I have over 70 dragons in storage now.

So stable space means nothing to me, even if they offer 100 dragon space in stable, I still won't buy it, especially since it's a gold-only purchase.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRiver101 View Post
    I agree, another crop that gives more food would be fantastic.

The update seems to have fixed the problem my farms had with going past the first page options thank goodness, was getting sick of having to restart all the time just to get my dates planted on all my farms
    I hope we get another farm upgrade or something, so far none of the crops we grow make sense to me, and due to work I can only plant Diamondates (5hrs 800food), and when I play after work I only plant mostly Rushrooms (1hr 300food)
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I agree, definitely hope they change the farming to make it easier or more accommodating time wise. I'm willing to spend more coins if it gets more food. So many aspects of the game are outdated... Really hoping the update is a huge overhaul but highly doubt it!

Banned
    Stables defeat the purpose of displaying your dragons. If we can't display them, why play?

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast