Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OH! Ok. Whew! Thanks
    No problem, I'm a fellow iPhone6 user as well! So I see the same thing you see lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Iphone 5 already updated iphone 6 available but can not purchase

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Iphone 5 already updated iphone 6 available but can not purchase
    I got the update on my iPhone 5 and 4, but it simply changed it back to the regular old app picture, the rest are still the same thing
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    The update (2.1) still says nothing about land expansion. I have a few habitats I could/would purchase, but no room for them.
    This is frustrating - I'm losing interest in playing an I've been playing since almost the beginning and I buy gold, but that will probably stop along with my playing. I'm sure this is very exciting for new players, but not too exciting for us (older) higher level players.

We seem to be "frozen" at level 150, so what good are the millions of XP (experience points) and millions/billions of coins?

Just sayin'...

Banned
    I was hoping that the 2.1 update would give us more land space and increase limits that have been depressing our play for long term players. TL could not even get the last 2 tourney's to run proper so I have my doubts on how things will work with this new update.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, not to mention there'll many more new dragons coming out as well, but those like us who have ran out of space simply cannot get them, the most we can do is have those new dragons in storage
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Well we now know what we will be doing with all the saved up silver and food. We will need to start using it again. I sure hope this means the level 15's will battle much better in the arena or does this now mean we will face dragons up to level 25 in the arena?????????

Nightclub Owner
    Good question! Since we can level up to 15, maybe we'll face even stronger opponents now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    I concur. Anyone having issues with the new update? My device use to auto update this game but apparently it is not happening for me. I will have to manually update it.

Well, depending on how this goes, this might be the final straw that gets me out of the game.

1. New dragons that rise to level 15 BUT no mention of newer farm items. So all the food I've been growing non-stop to try and raise all my current dragons will have been for naught.

2. The stable will be even roomier and there's supposed to be a sale? Yeah, this one probably chaps me more than anything else. We're not gonna solve the space issue, we're gonna make it even worse by adding more dragons BUT you can upgrade your stables although that means gold. Sorry, not gonna happen. Unless this "sale" is practically free, I'm am so out of here.

I have been playing this game EVERY DAY for three years now. I was one of the very first players and have seen almost all of my neighbors leave the game. TL has consistently shown a complete lack of care towards its older members. If these updates were supposed to pacify me, it's actually done the exact opposite. You have made it harder to level up the dragons by putting ridiculous amounts of food needed to do so, you ignore us about the space issue (except of course with the idea of making us spend gold on the stable), you make it harder and harder to breed dragons, and you can't even get a tournament going without working out all the glitches. I'll wait and see if y'all surprise me with the updates, but I'm not expecting much.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast