Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    You're still free to choose what dragons to feed, and apparently the gold dragons eat A LOT but even at Lv15 it doesn't increase the number of gold it produces everyday.
    I find no use in leveling up the gold-giving dragons past lvl10 unless it changes to like 10/day lol. They're at the top of the food cost group and I don't ever use them in battles lest I mess up my gold collection timer if they lose.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I find no use in leveling up the gold-giving dragons past lvl10 unless it changes to like 10/day lol. They're at the top of the food cost group and I don't ever use them in battles lest I mess up my gold collection timer if they lose.
    Oooh, you have a system for collecting gold? Please share; currently I just collect every time there's one bar available. I've always wondered how the gold accumulates. Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Agreed. Hence why i won't ever feed them again, Lv10 is enough for those guys lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Try when you have more farms, but beware of the high food amount required
    Thank you Kennedward for you help me
    I am LVL 150 and until I have dynamite and the extension parts have lasts. I'm really desperate, have so many Super Rare and Ultra Rare dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thank you Kennedward for you help me
    I am LVL 150 and until I have dynamite and the extension parts have lasts. I'm really desperate, have so many Super Rare and Ultra Rare dragons.
    Me too actually, I really want a lot of my dragons to be Lv15 but don't have the food to do so now, it'll take me some time before I can do it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Oooh, you have a system for collecting gold? Please share; currently I just collect every time there's one bar available. I've always wondered how the gold accumulates. Thanks
    I believe there's a gold collection thread here somewhere that is very helpful, you can try searching for it. With 2 gold dragons in 1 habitat at max levels, I set my timer to collect every 12 hours but it might be different for you since the gold production changes with the level of the dragon and how many are in one habitat.

Anyway back to the topic, IMO the most profitable to level up to 15 right now are the low food costing champs, a diamond dragon, and dragons with strong color combos for the battle arena. The strong color combo could serve a double purpose, one is obviously for the battle arena and the other is for when trying to breed a prime dragon (ex. a lvl15 Enlightened could be paired up with a lvl15 Diamond for Prime Magic Dragon). It's like hitting two birds in one stone especially since the food in this game is so scarce.

Executive Chef
    Do we know yet if the Level 15s will definitely be stronger in battle than Level 10s?

The battles I have the most problem with; against Level 20 Champs, currently aren't helped by having higher level dragons.
    Last edited by newzealander; 07-31-15 at 12:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all the info folks ..... Think I enjoy playing the way I do for now anyway , I have a lot of L9 super rare I can't get to L10 due to lack of food and food I will not pay gold for..... I have a feeling this update will influence tournaments so much I may well back out in future ....
    Possibly this update will create two levels of players very easily which is a bit of a shame ......
    Ain't being a misery guts just putting a different point of view across but good luck to all who " go forth and multiple greatly " it will be interesting to watch how you all get on in the weeks to come ......
    Just how I feel at the moment anyway
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I have just found very useful info about FOOD COST ( dragon-story wikia website) 😝😝😝😝

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	22310

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	22311
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 07-31-15 at 12:55 PM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks for all the info folks ..... Think I enjoy playing the way I do for now anyway , I have a lot of L9 super rare I can't get to L10 due to lack of food and food I will not pay gold for..... I have a feeling this update will influence tournaments so much I may well back out in future ....
    Possibly this update will create two levels of players very easily which is a bit of a shame ......
    Ain't being a misery guts just putting a different point of view across but good luck to all who " go forth and multiple greatly " it will be interesting to watch how you all get on in the weeks to come ......
    Just how I feel at the moment anyway
    them 2 levels beeing Android and Iphone