Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I have both IOS and Android phones but seeing how almost all new features go to IOS first, I play pretty much only on IOS now.

So yea, I agree with you that it's unfair when only IOS gets all the new features, while Android has been waiting for a long time just to get some features previously available on IOS, but seems like it will never catch up as more new features are introduced for IOS only
    Well yea TL is more worried about continuously adding new dragons and ios only features instead of getting the game equal and taking care of other issues, such as lots of land and maybe higher quantity of food. As it is both of these are needed before this lv 15 **** and more and more and more dragons. I love this game and been playing forever, but I hate this company with a passion. I wish their servers would just crash and burn already and end the pain 😱

Banned
    OUch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the robots at the support center.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    OUch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the robots at the support center.
    Lol. Trust me, I wish I didn't feel this way. This was and is supposed to be a fun game, not stressful and make people angry at them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Well yea TL is more worried about continuously adding new dragons and ios only features instead of getting the game equal and taking care of other issues, such as lots of land and maybe higher quantity of food. As it is both of these are needed before this lv 15 **** and more and more and more dragons. I love this game and been playing forever, but I hate this company with a passion. I wish their servers would just crash and burn already and end the pain ��
    Agreed. I have been complaining about the lack of land and food as well, along with a few other players on the forum, but it seems they don't listen and just continue to do things their way, which is: Continuously introducing new dragons, continuously new events that gives you more dragons in storage, and also many more IOS only features.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Lol. Trust me, I wish I didn't feel this way. This was and is supposed to be a fun game, not stressful and make people angry at them.
    I had fun when I was beginning to play this game, but now that I've fully expanded and have so many dragons that my island cannot display them all and have to keep them in storage. The fun factor has been greatly reduced than at the beginning.

I'm sure this is why many older players left the game already, and seeing how there are quite a lot of players in the forum being rude to the older players saying they shouldn't complain about the game, I'm sure most of the active players now are rather new and have yet to experience the lack of land problem that many of us are experiencing.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    and seeing how there are quite a lot of players in the forum being rude to the older players saying they shouldn't complain about the game, I'm sure most of the active players now are rather new and have yet to experience the lack of land problem that many of us are experiencing.
    Are you referring to me? I stand by what I said. Taking over every single topic complaining about space (and half of the time you miraculously find room to squeeze in one more) is ridiculous. S8 is aware of your complaints, it's obvious you don't enjoy this game anymore so why are you still here? They're a business, trying to make money and you've pointed out many times you've never spent a dime. That's great for you, and no offense but folks who don't spend money probably aren't high on the priority list.
    All I'm saying is that there's a time and place to bring up your concerns, and it's not in every single topic ever created.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Are you referring to me? I stand by what I said. Taking over every single topic complaining about space (and half of the time you miraculously find room to squeeze in one more) is ridiculous. S8 is aware of your complaints, it's obvious you don't enjoy this game anymore so why are you still here? They're a business, trying to make money and you've pointed out many times you've never spent a dime. That's great for you, and no offense but folks who don't spend money probably aren't high on the priority list.
    All I'm saying is that there's a time and place to bring up your concerns, and it's not in every single topic ever created.
    I was talking about quite a few actually. But I understand, it must be fun for newer players who have lots of space to expand and many dragons to collect
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, the thread is getting a little off topic. This thread is to discuss the upcoming features from this update. There are other threads to talk about current features and needs for expansions, etc.

Also please stay civil to each other . Everyone has a right to post their views on the upcoming features.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Kooky I think everyone wants to see those new features. Give us some more info the month is almost over.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Kooky I think everyone wants to see those new features. Give us some more info the month is almost over.
    Agreed, just the app store descriptions are not enough, we would like to see more details
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons