Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

I'm intrigued, but also a bit scared. Some of the recent updates have been less than player friendly and given the experiment on the Arctic Isles, I would hate for the "noble crystal" gameplay element to be a rare or difficult or even just tedious item to produce being consumed on a breeding (or evolution) attempt that may or may not succeed. That would be the ultimate kick in the guts.

I mean sure if you get a successful prime dragon that's pretty impressive, but that will further increase the frustration level and widen the gap between the gold spending players and the rest.

Oh, well, I still have some hope... even though the game has been crashing on me non-stop this morning after the update over the weekend >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Thanks! I think we will need a lot, seeing how a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food just to evolve from Lv9 to 10, we're talking about 5 more levels beyond that so I'm expecting more.

BUT! I would appreciate it if they take less food though, I'm just growing and saving more food just in case
    If Fantasy Forest is anything to go by the food requirements to get to level 15 will be immense. I'm just praying that they also release a new farm upgrade that will help the people with millions of coins use these up to grow more food more quickly. I have over 300 million right now, and that's even after giving up on coin collecting for a bit. I bet others have even more insane amounts. I wonder if someone has a billion coins already.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    If Fantasy Forest is anything to go by the food requirements to get to level 15 will be immense. I'm just praying that they also release a new farm upgrade that will help the people with millions of coins use these up to grow more food more quickly. I have over 300 million right now, and that's even after giving up on coin collecting for a bit. I bet others have even more insane amounts. I wonder if someone has a billion coins already.
    I have over 1 billion coins several months ago, as well as several others stating they do on a thread below:
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...nare-Coin-Club

I do hope there's a way to spend coins now that I've ran out of land, plus I also haven't collected coins as much as I used to before
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'm intrigued, but also a bit scared. Some of the recent updates have been less than player friendly and given the experiment on the Arctic Isles, I would hate for the "noble crystal" gameplay element to be a rare or difficult or even just tedious item to produce being consumed on a breeding (or evolution) attempt that may or may not succeed. That would be the ultimate kick in the guts.

I mean sure if you get a successful prime dragon that's pretty impressive, but that will further increase the frustration level and widen the gap between the gold spending players and the rest.

Oh, well, I still have some hope... even though the game has been crashing on me non-stop this morning after the update over the weekend >_<
    I know, I just wonder how the noble crystal will play out.

Oh yea and the food required for feeding these dragons.... I'm sure it'll take a lot, luckily I have been saving food and now I have over 1 million food
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Been trying to save food but because of my level, it's very difficult to save the coin as I am still expanding a lot. I have been expanding like crazy thru mining lately and now finally seem to be tapped there for a little while after doing about five. Sure hurts the coins and I had to do pump wings for a few days! I won't do the twenty hour growth because it's just too slow. I am on enough, that I can easily manage rushrooms and if I had the coins even the ten minute option but omg I would be broke in that! I often do rushrooms as I find it works better for me than the dates. However, even after saving and not feeding much I still don't have 100k so I am gonna be way behind I think even tho I have lots of good super rares I could epic in a flash if I had enough food! I have even stooped to buying food at times when I really wanted a few evolved, lollipop for example. Oh well, St least the battles are getting easier, I have not lost a challenge for a while.
    Last edited by karenkoldyk; 07-22-15 at 02:37 AM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkoldyk View Post
    Been trying to save food but because of my level, it's very difficult to save the coin as I am still expanding a lot. I have been expanding like crazy thru mining lately and now finally seem to be tapped there for a little while after doing about five. Sure hurts the coins and I had to do pump wings for a few days! I won't do the twenty hour growth because it's just too slow. I am on enough, that I can easily manage rushrooms and if I had the coins even the ten minute option but omg I would be broke in that! I often do rushrooms as I find it works better for me than the dates. However, even after saving and not feeding much I still don't have 100k so I am gonna be way behind I think even tho I have lots of good super rares I could epic in a flash if I had enough food! I have even stooped to buying food at times when I really wanted a few evolved, lollipop for example. Oh well, St least the battles are getting easier, I have not lost a challenge for a while.
    Seeing how you're still expanding and don't have enough coins, maybe you should finish expanding land before trying for Lv15 dragons.

They eat quite a lot of food and it's better if you play slowly, because eventually you'll run out of space like me, so just enjoy the game for now.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkoldyk View Post
    At lower levels, since you have to choose between spending your coins on food or expansion, the prudent thing to do is to focus on growing food. Stop expanding for a week & grow upgrapes. You'd be surprised at how much more food you can grow (4200 per hour if you set an alarm vs only 2100 w/rushrooms). Grow diamondates only at night (5600 food in 5 hrs is a joke). Then epic dragons that yield the highest coin rate for the least amount of food. It will give you some breathing room & allow you to grow upgrapes more often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by florawynn View Post
    At lower levels, since you have to choose between spending your coins on food or expansion, the prudent thing to do is to focus on growing food. Stop expanding for a week & grow upgrapes. You'd be surprised at how much more food you can grow (4200 per hour if you set an alarm vs only 2100 w/rushrooms). Grow diamondates only at night (5600 food in 5 hrs is a joke). Then epic dragons that yield the highest coin rate for the least amount of food. It will give you some breathing room & allow you to grow upgrapes more often.
    Nice idea, I actually been saving food, around 1.1 million food now, to prefer for upcoming Lv15 dragons.

I expect they'll require tons of food, and so I've been saving and not feeding much to my existing dragons lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Really TL more ios only content? We still have coming soon over the dragon album, you know the 1 that's had coming soon for almost year? Lv 15 is a cool idea but we do need planting of new food for quicker time for more money. Dragon stable upgrade is good and all but for extra doubles that we like maybe. For the love of God add more space so we can easily display ALL dragons without issue . I've been playing for 3 years now as well, and on Android now to top it off. So sick of the bs

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Really TL more ios only content? We still have coming soon over the dragon album, you know the 1 that's had coming soon for almost year? Lv 15 is a cool idea but we do need planting of new food for quicker time for more money. Dragon stable upgrade is good and all but for extra doubles that we like maybe. For the love of God add more space so we can easily display ALL dragons without issue . I've been playing for 3 years now as well, and on Android now to top it off. So sick of the bs
    I have both IOS and Android phones but seeing how almost all new features go to IOS first, I play pretty much only on IOS now.

So yea, I agree with you that it's unfair when only IOS gets all the new features, while Android has been waiting for a long time just to get some features previously available on IOS, but seems like it will never catch up as more new features are introduced for IOS only
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons