Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New update! IOS 2.1

Talking New update! IOS 2.1

just started updating my DS game on my iPad and read about all the new updates! Expanded stable and level 15 dragons... Should be fun for a bit. Hopefully breathe some new life into the game...

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The content is coming soon and will be available at the end of the month. Players can use this time to plant food and prepare for leveling up. ^^

Unfortunately, the content will not be available on Android at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-14-15 at 08:09 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Just updated my game as well, with Lv15 dragons battling should be easier now I just wonder which ones, because I'll definitely make room for them!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even imagine how much food it would take to get dragons to level 15....that's the only part of the Ios Only update that sounds not so fun
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Glad they are trying something to spice things up. After 2.5 years of playing faithfully I was on the verge of giving up in frustration... Hopefully they don't disappoint. Guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I can't even imagine how much food it would take to get dragons to level 15....that's the only part of the Ios Only update that sounds not so fun
    Currently I have over 800,000 food so I'm not worried, but I do imagine it'll take a lot of food since quite a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food to feed at Lv9 just to evolve to Lv10! So 5 more levels would.... Actually I don't think I'll have enough food now LOL
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ghostrider0 View Post
    Glad they are trying something to spice things up. After 2.5 years of playing faithfully I was on the verge of giving up in frustration... Hopefully they don't disappoint. Guess we'll find out tomorrow...
    Agreed, for once I'm excited for a change in the game after 2 years as well.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Red face Yeah New update ?🌸🌸🌸

Quote Originally Posted by 0ghostrider0 View Post

So many questions I took notes on my iPad as I applied the update I hope it helps correct some of the crashes and bugs.
    iPad update
    1-enlarged capability to Stable Space
    2-Sale due?
    3-brief notes mentioning-Prime Dragons that are mythical seen by the strongest using a level 15 to breed them
    Noble crystal and dragons leveling to 15
    4- New Tournament
    5- Chariot Dragon
    6-Obon Festival of Rising Sun Dragon, Steel Samurai Dragon and kitsune

That's all the notes I took before downloading tomipad...any further info? It's more then I have read here it is exciting !

Can read at App Store under dragon story

Executive Chef
    I'm updating : just excited like you all
    I was wondering when we have dragons level 15 since FFS got level 15 animals from beginning
    But should eat lot !
    I hope they are doing extra enchanted Farm with huge amont of apples ! Or that will be big problem to feed the dragons !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, finally took the time to read it on the app store

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/drag...513474544?mt=8

What's New in Version 2.1
    Coming Soon:
    Use the new Noble Crystal to take your dragons to new heights: you can now raise your dragons to level 15!
    NEW Prime Dragons: these mythical dragons only show themselves to the strongest - use level 15+ dragons to breed them.
    Updates on the Dragon Stable: it's roomier than ever! Celebrate this update with an exclusive sale.
    Wild Winds Stage Event: Tame the Zephyr and Amphora dragons - don't let this chance blow away!
    NEW Tournament: Get the all new Chariot Dragon by battling 30 fierce opponents
    Celebrate the Obon festival with the Rising Sun Dragon, Steel Samurai Dragon, and Kitsune Dragon.

While I'm excited for leveling up to Lv15, I still see a lot of new dragons being introduced, so hopefully more space is given to house them all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast