Soccer Ball Cupcakes

Oven
    Cupid Cupcakes
    Cutie Pie
    Wedding Cake
    Restaurant StoryTM , Bakery StoryTM and Pet Shop StoryTM
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Executive Chef
    They should still be on the ovens unless they were seasonal and got removed by TL

But I still managed to get some of the recipes from games like Restaurant Story: Fast Foods or Restaurant Story: Summer Camp
    The above mentioned recipes were released on 2014 so they should be available since I got some recipes from 2014
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by evanjan View Post
    But I still managed to get some of the recipes from games like Restaurant Story: Fast Foods or Restaurant Story: Summer Camp
    The above mentioned recipes were released on 2014 so they should be available since I got some recipes from 2014
    I have some of those recipies from 2014. I found some older games like Restaurant Story: Soccer World or Restaurant Story: Ski Lodge. Maybe you have to download those games to get those recipes that you didn't have.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Quote Originally Posted by R5FanForever1 View Post
    I have some of those recipies from 2014. I found some older games like Restaurant Story: Soccer World or Restaurant Story: Ski Lodge. Maybe you have to download those games to get those recipes that you didn't have.
    I did download some of those app, but after uninstalling the apps the recipes also disappears. So don't know why that happens since the apps take a lot of memory
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by evanjan View Post
    I did download some of those app, but after uninstalling the apps the recipes also disappears. So don't know why that happens since the apps take a lot of memory
    That's true. It happens to me as well. The apps do take a lot of memory though.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Sadly I think you only can make those items on iOS systems. When I played on my M8 one, I didn't have these recipes, now that I have a new iPhone, I have these recipes

Fashion Designer
    I installed an old version of the game, Halloween I think, and had to cook the recipes on that version....also got a lot of decor not available in the current versions. Did uninstall it as soon as I mastered those recipes due to space.