Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 don't work on android

Phone : Sony Xperia Z3V
    Android Version : 4.4.4

I'm having problems too. The game runs for ~5 minutes before lagging and crashing.

New Resident
    Sorry, posted in the wrong thread before about this.

I have a Motorola Droid Turbo. The game doesn't even come up in the mobile version of Google play for me. I have to search for it online and then on the page where you would normally download the game, there's a little message in green that says my device is not compatible.

Farm Supplier
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2 v4.2.2 for the UK. Managed to download and play for a while, but with issues like stuttering, lag, crashes. Tried reinstalling and it says Device Incompatible. Really? It somehow was compatible yesterday but suddenly not today? Kind of weird. Some kind of help would be appreciated, thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NikoDrake View Post
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2 v4.2.2 for the UK. Managed to download and play for a while, but with issues like stuttering, lag, crashes. Tried reinstalling and it says Device Incompatible. Really? It somehow was compatible yesterday but suddenly not today? Kind of weird. Some kind of help would be appreciated, thanks!
    The same thing happened to me! At first I downloaded, then uninstalled it and it also says Device Incompatible on my android in the Google Play Store.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Sorry about that! We've discussed this with the team and there are, unfortunately, some Android devices that are not supported for Restaurant Story 2. If Google Play says your device is not supported, you will not be able to download the game. Sorry!

I managed to download the game using Google playstore through the browser but the actual Google playstore says device not supported. I have a hudl 2. I have played the game got to level 9 but it is very unstable and crashes constantly. Yet they have a timed quest going which I think is unfair due to so many people not being able to play.

Farm Supplier
    It doesnt crash on me. I just cant see the people or the tables. I downloaded it twice and still cant see nothing. I was doing some cooking to gain gems on other games. Finally deleted it due to the fact I cant see anything.

New Resident
    I have been playing RS2 on my LG-90 android phone for about a month. Recently my phone carrier downloaded lollipop to my phone and my game would not play. I uninstalled and tried to install, but google play said my device was not compatible with this game. Please fix! I really like this game.

OK how much longer until my android is compatible with the game I managed to play it got to level 11 now cannot download it again. Yet you still insist on putting out new timed quests which is unfair to those of us whose androids are not compatible. How about working on fixing the compatibly issue before creating timed quests. I have a hudl 2 which works fine with nearly every other game accept this one.

In the Google Play appstore the screenshots look really nice but when I launch the app the graphics are horrible and the colors are all messed up plus there's a bunch of lag. Runs beautifully on my iPad, but on my 4.4.2 Galaxy S4 its not good at all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast