Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 don't work on android

Host(ess)

Need help installing the game

Hi! I am a faithfull CS player, and I regularly receive quests asking to install other TL games to earn gems. I always do it, and it always went well till now.

I can't install restaurant story 2!

( Don't wanna bother you with my personal life, but today is my birthday. I've been saving gems in CS for more than a month to buy the fortune tellers tent, i have now 221so only need the 30 of the install to be able to do that. Installing this game today would be really a great joy for me.)

_I've tried uninstalling reinstalling. and rebooting the tablet.
    _I've tried downloading the app from 5 different websites
    _Each time I install, then open it and it gets stuck on a white screen saying: looking ressources to download.
    (I did a screeshot in case it helps, but can't find the option to add pics in the post)
    _I'm playing on an Android using tablet. hope its not related to that. If yes, why send me a game i can't play? I know its maybe computerized and sent randomly, but it is such a mood ruiner for me.
    When I saw the pop up, I told all my nbs: That's it! I have my fortune teller!
    What a great coincidence it happens today!

I won't make too much drama if its impossible to do, but it is a disappointment.

New Resident

Restaurant Story 2 don't work on android

I download Restaurant Story 2 in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but don't work, when I start the game, it crash immediately

I'm having the same problem. I get about 5 minutes into RS2 and then it lags up.. And crashes. And when I come back, most of the stuff I did was seemingly never done. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but that didn't help. Bummer too, cause I really like this game. Way better than original RS and BS.

Host(ess)
    Should I understand nobody encountered this problem and solved it?
    Nobody has ideas I could try?

Or at least tell me Im screwed and i need to give up hope.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.

What specific android device do you play on?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-13-15 at 10:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Eilann View Post
    Hi! I am a faithfull CS player, and I regularly receive quests asking to install other TL games to earn gems. I always do it, and it always went well till now.

I can't install restaurant story 2!

( Don't wanna bother you with my personal life, but today is my birthday. I've been saving gems in CS for more than a month to buy the fortune tellers tent, i have now 221so only need the 30 of the install to be able to do that. Installing this game today would be really a great joy for me.)

_I've tried uninstalling reinstalling. and rebooting the tablet.
    _I've tried downloading the app from 5 different websites
    _Each time I install, then open it and it gets stuck on a white screen saying: looking ressources to download.
    (I did a screeshot in case it helps, but can't find the option to add pics in the post)
    _I'm playing on an Android using tablet. hope its not related to that. If yes, why send me a game i can't play? I know its maybe computerized and sent randomly, but it is such a mood ruiner for me.
    When I saw the pop up, I told all my nbs: That's it! I have my fortune teller!
    What a great coincidence it happens today!

I won't make too much drama if its impossible to do, but it is a disappointment.
    Thanks for the reports! Can you try posting a screenshot so we can take a look? Check out some instructions on how to post screenshots here.

For everyone else, can you please let me know what device and which Android version you are running? Thanks!

Im in the Usa and not compatible with my Acer android tablet in google play store. When will I be able to download this game? I have the pop up on Fs Bs Rs and Ds. My android device is 4.4.2

Thank you

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will report this over.

What specific android device do you play on?
    I'm italian and I play with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Lollipop 5.0

Host(ess)
    Ah, thanks for the reply.

So, my device is Samsung galaxy tab 3 (sm-t310), with android version 4.2.2

My screenshot is a little blurry, because opening the game makes everything crash: i cant take a screenshot when its fully loaded, only right before or right after. Anyway, it does this: and above the grey bar there's written : "waiting for ressources to download"

It lasts 3 seconds, and then i got the error message:

I cleaned my storage and have 3go free, so its not a space problem.
    Seing other people posts, I think its just not compatible. But its annoying, because ALL other games worked fine, and I only have 10 days to install this one before the quest expires.

(wow, screenshots are a little too big, sorry about that)

Ok I downloaded this on my HTC one phone and it worked till I reached level 5. Now everytime I open up the general store the application crashes, and without the general store I can not get the cooking ingredient and so I can't cook or play the game. This s***s, and I was looking forward to this too!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast