Thread: Keep our game alive!

Keep our game alive!

Moon here! Post here if you love our game! Tell storm 8 u love this game and why! Get them to fix bugs and update by showing interest and support!

Lmao! Well at least someone is looking at the post! But come on people talk! How can they know how many people love the game and what we want if you don't?

New Resident
    Is it bad of me to turn my nose up at level 1 troop donations? Wish we had option to accept or decline donations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	21706  

Quote Originally Posted by shanstory View Post
    Is it bad of me to turn my nose up at level 1 troop donations? Wish we had option to accept or decline donations!
    No it's not bad if u are crowning and need all the power u can get. U know u can dump them in missions to refill if need to? No loss of crowns.

Host(ess)

Why beat a dead horse....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraracatdemon View Post
    No it's not bad if u are crowning and need all the power u can get. U know u can dump them in missions to refill if need to? No loss of crowns.
    Go play another game since they (Storm/Fire Mocha) could care less about this one. I've moved on to Samurai Siege where they actually do updates, listen to suggestions have multiple war options and weekend events and a facebook page with upcoming previews of things to come. I have deleted KC from my device and all other storm games and have lost zero sleep over it. It is nice to play where things actually aren't the same old same old and supports only answer is something a robot can generate.

I just look back to this forum occassionally to confirm the fact that few to nobody post and the game is as stale as it was when I quit. It is actually almost as entertaining as KC itself at this point.
    Last edited by ajs07; 07-16-15 at 02:38 PM.

Hi Moon , Big Daddys here , I wish they would make this game better also. I enjoy the chat, but we definitely need new challenges. 1 1/2 years and I'm almost maxed. Wish they would give us a new challenge, be it better defense or better troops. Come on guys help us out .

Quote Originally Posted by PAPAJohnTTown1 View Post
    Hi Moon , Big Daddys here , I wish they would make this game better also. I enjoy the chat, but we definitely need new challenges. 1 1/2 years and I'm almost maxed. Wish they would give us a new challenge, be it better defense or better troops. Come on guys help us out .
    Big Daddy! Oh so glad u came on! My main is maxed and we did it with just farming no gemming in Moo! Now we work to ug our second mains! We still love it but def want new ug to keep the great players interested! We aren't gonna give up! Please help us get more people here! It will help I'm sure

Aj...give us the name of your main...and help us improve the game.....it's worth saving!