Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Tournament 07/10/15: Typhoon Tiger

Rhino Keeper
    Finally!! Pyro Pony crushed the Emerald dragon for me! Not enough tries left to get a tiger, even if I was insanely lucky (I'm not going to spend gems on it), but at least I got revenge! Whoo! Congrats to everyone who succeeded this time around!

Fashion Designer
    I've gotten to the last round with 2 attempts left. Let's see if Buzz the Lightning Leopard (level 14) can give the Typhoon Tiger what for. My only other Lightning animal is a level 6 Thunderhawk lol.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Am now 0-18 today against the Ruby Razorback. Grrrr......
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Ugh this might be the 1st tournament I WON'T finish....so stuck on Rnd 17. Ruby Razorback..Why is it that none of my Epic water hybrids and Epic Treent are getting beaten??? Looking at my past tournaments I was able to beat the Ruby Razorback in one go but not this tournament....absolutely ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Sorry to have not posted sooner, not that I had any brilliant additions to help though.... trying to get work done that is due early tomorrow while trying to do the tournies here and in DS. Both towards the end were miserable. I suppose that's to be expected, however, up to this point in FFS though only level 25, I've managed to win the last four or so tournies with no extra gems. This one, however, seemed ridiculous as some mentioned. Honestly the difficulty seems racheted up today for sure. Animals I normally win with seemed powerless ugh. Last two rounds finally beat Ruby with Blizzard & Typhoon with Elephantom. Elephantom beat emerald dragon also. The only reason I sped up and persisted is that I love tigers. Were it the love dove which for some reason it seemed easy to win on both iPad & iPhone I really don't care about and would most definitely have conceded.

Good luck friends!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Ugh this might be the 1st tournament I WON'T finish....so stuck on Rnd 17. Ruby Razorback..Why is it that none of my Epic water hybrids and Epic Treent are getting beaten??? Looking at my past tournaments I was able to beat the Ruby Razorback in one go but not this tournament....absolutely ridiculous
    Right there with you! Just lost for the 20th time today against that creature.
    **HAPPY 2019**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Finally beat the Ruby Razorback with my Pysena dark/water though did speed it up as I dislike losing lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Right there with you! Just lost for the 20th time today against that creature.
    Oh my 20 times i thought i was stuck but that takes the cake. Try a dark/water hybrid...I just beat the stupid things

Fashion Designer
    I looked at the Patriotter tournament and there was only one level 20 animal. We also didn't see a level 15 animal until round 20 of 30. Yet in this tournament we have four level 20 animals and saw a level 15 animal half way through (round 10 of 18). :/

I have a feeling I'll need to decide whether to spend some gems to speed up things. The epic form of the Typhoon Tiger is so...pretty. I'm reminded of my Lisa Frank phase when I was little.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Well thanks to debrasbistro for the suggestion of Blizard! Beat that dang Ruby with it on my 21st try. This is pretty sad...20 losses to one opponent on an 18 round tournament. But I'm past it now and only the final round to play.
    **HAPPY 2019**