Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: URGENT: Limited Time Tournament Problem

Farm Supplier
    Presumably we are to have our tournament extended by these seven wasted hours?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This should now be resolved. If you saw a Dragon other than the Fire Dragon as Round 1, you should now see the correct opponents. If you have moved beyond this point, you can still play the Tournament even with the extra round.
    Do we get extra time on this because living in UK I lost nearly 24 hours before it was sorted due to time zone differences of commencement of tournament ?
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

I had been trying for 18 hours now to beat the level 12 dragon but it is becoming impossible to beat it. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Do we get extra time on this because living in UK I lost nearly 24 hours before it was sorted due to time zone differences of commencement of tournament ?
    The answer would appear to be no.

I'm at round 19 and trying to defeat fire giant but the game crashes every time I defeat it. Getting very fed up!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ittybittykitteh View Post
    I'm at round 19 and trying to defeat fire giant but the game crashes every time I defeat it. Getting very fed up!
    This is happening to me also on both my accounts. Very very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by DI3S3L View Post
    This is happening to me also on both my accounts. Very very frustrating!
    Check your storage. I've not finished the tourney but I have fire giant on my nest now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123