Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 3 days : Fire Giant Dragon (super rare red-yellow) 07-10-2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I'm actually dubious that he's telling the truth. Seems quite unrealistic! If it is happening, however, why report it here? Bragging is very unbecoming and the "results" aren't going to help anyone else. He's just looking for attention and his arrogant posts are offensive.
    I didn't want to say this but I've honestly thought he was stretching the truth. If not TL needs to look into this. So many wins in a row with one dragon? I don't dint see it. If it is happening then how has no one else ever here had a streak even close to that? Either way listening to him tell me "it's random and even level one normal dragons can beat you on occasion" then post here what he does was highly annoying, more so because if I'm honest I think he's been full of it. I know this won't be popular but I also know others are thinking it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seanrobin3013 View Post
    Thx jjblueeyes ima tryin aint lookin gd tho
    Every tournament should get easier as you go as you should be building your dragon selection and growing them to higher levels. We are started where you are. I know it's not a help now but you will get there! I hope you get your dragon Prize before it's over tonight. Wishing you tons of luck!
    Jen

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Or was Amazon one of the battle arena piece collection prize? Idk it's been awhile!
    It was crafted
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I find it "magical" that Kennedwards Amazon has won 48 battles using the exact moves in 2 tournaments, the odds of that happening have to be pretty high. Nice for him though.

Steelflare has beat multiple dragons at least 3x each and my spa has been busy, not looking good at this point for me winning this tournament. Not unhappy about it since I did win the last 2 tournament and ya can't always win. Good luck everyone
    I know, it's great that I have never lost a single battle with Amazon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    It's an older tourney prize dragon. You can't get him. I know kennedward has had wonderful luck with his, however mine hasn't beaten any dragon I put him in against in at least 12-15 battles. It's just the luck of the draw. His Amazon is a dragon destroyer and mine is a puddycat my guardian champ however, who is just a rare champ does pretty good in my battles. He's my "luckier" dragon.
    Good luck. I know it's hard when you haven't built up your army yet. You will get there! Chin up!
    Good luck to you as well!

I know the battle luck is different for everyone, just cause my Amazon is doing great doesn't mean yours will as well
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Every tournament should get easier as you go as you should be building your dragon selection and growing them to higher levels. We are started where you are. I know it's not a help now but you will get there! I hope you get your dragon Prize before it's over tonight. Wishing you tons of luck!
    Jen
    Don't believe this. I'm level 100 (was 100+ on android, got an iPad and started over) the wife is around 140th level. We both have problems in tournaments still. It's nice to have options of what dragon to use, but honestly you see people lose with diamond and champion dragons and people win with water and air dragons so it's more honest to say it will get easier if the random numbers love you and will continue to be horrible if they don't. Worse then that is when you DO get more and "better dragons" and they lose to level two weak dragons over and over. Having your level eight water dragon lose you might expect, when you toss your uber awesome level ten dragon of fierceness at wimp dragon number one and you lose three times its a kick in the gut.

That said, it's the fact you CAN win that keeps me going. The fact that after four months you do get that diamond dragon or after not finishing six tournaments you finally do win one that will keep you coming back. ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I'm actually dubious that he's telling the truth. Seems quite unrealistic! If it is happening, however, why report it here? Bragging is very unbecoming and the "results" aren't going to help anyone else. He's just looking for attention and his arrogant posts are offensive.
    I'm not trying to brag, it's just that I've previously posted like this "I've beaten a certain dragon"

But others complain me saying I only said I've beaten it but without saying what I've used, so now I'm telling everyone how I won, that's all.

If you think that's offensive, then fine, I'll only post "I've beaten a certain dragon" in the future
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by naga2keren View Post
    Do you use amazon also on your android account ?
    Yup, I've beaten rounds from both IOS and Android, same results on both
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Thank you and your Amazon for helping Brave Brave Sir Robin (my Crusader) defeat the evil Steelflare first thing this morning!! You two rock!

Have a nice relaxing non-battling day!
    Congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yup, I've beaten rounds from both IOS and Android, same results on both
    Umm I came to IOS from android because they didn't have tournaments, when did they add them?