Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 3 days : Fire Giant Dragon (super rare red-yellow) 07-10-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It's not up to me what TL does, but if they do something it's mostly for money
    Of course its not up to u what TL does or doesn't. But yeah they mostly do things for money.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Hiya all only on level 53 so dnt have amazon plz how do i get one...i did finnally beat #13 steelflare w firestorm level 8...bbm....stuck on fireflower...used air level 10 lost...help if ya can thx

Just lost w level 10 landworm...ugh just dnt have gd enuff dragons ta beat this tourney i rekon...

Executive Chef
    Put in complaint in bugs section this game will not let me finish the last battle even with ultimate once, 6 times this has happened the last move and one with Sharman should have finished it but the game crashes each time , tried again with spirit warrior and as soon as winning move registers the game crashes......
    I AM NOT HAPPY

I have closed the iPad and restarted several times but no difference it still crashes

Can someone tell how to shut down the game fully and reload it back , please put it in simple idiot instructions please
    Last edited by pernmagic; 07-12-15 at 09:28 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seanrobin3013 View Post
    Hiya all only on level 53 so dnt have amazon plz how do i get one...i did finnally beat #13 steelflare w firestorm level 8...bbm....stuck on fireflower...used air level 10 lost...help if ya can thx
    It's an older tourney prize dragon. You can't get him. I know kennedward has had wonderful luck with his, however mine hasn't beaten any dragon I put him in against in at least 12-15 battles. It's just the luck of the draw. His Amazon is a dragon destroyer and mine is a puddycat my guardian champ however, who is just a rare champ does pretty good in my battles. He's my "luckier" dragon.
    Good luck. I know it's hard when you haven't built up your army yet. You will get there! Chin up!

Executive Chef
    Or was Amazon one of the battle arena piece collection prize? Idk it's been awhile!

Fashion Designer
    I find it "magical" that Kennedwards Amazon has won 48 battles using the exact moves in 2 tournaments, the odds of that happening have to be pretty high. Nice for him though.

Steelflare has beat multiple dragons at least 3x each and my spa has been busy, not looking good at this point for me winning this tournament. Not unhappy about it since I did win the last 2 tournament and ya can't always win. Good luck everyone

Thx jjblueeyes ima tryin aint lookin gd tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This should now be resolved. If you saw a different round than the Fire Dragon for Round 1, you see the correct Rounds now. If you already defeated it prior to the resolution, you can still continue the Tournament as normal, even if you have the extra round.
    Elsa yes it was resolved for me finally but I missed 7 rounds of battle time. I am now seeing today that my timer has not been adjusted to allow for extra time. Why did TL not provide more time for this glitch as they have in the past? Please look into this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I find it "magical" that Kennedwards Amazon has won 48 battles using the exact moves in 2 tournaments, the odds of that happening have to be pretty high. Nice for him though.

Steelflare has beat multiple dragons at least 3x each and my spa has been busy, not looking good at this point for me winning this tournament. Not unhappy about it since I did win the last 2 tournament and ya can't always win. Good luck everyone
    I'm actually dubious that he's telling the truth. Seems quite unrealistic! If it is happening, however, why report it here? Bragging is very unbecoming and the "results" aren't going to help anyone else. He's just looking for attention and his arrogant posts are offensive.