Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: New tournament 3 days : Fire Giant Dragon (super rare red-yellow) 07-10-2015

Took 9 tries to get past Hades, and that's with an Epic Angel

As usual these tourneys are ridiculously hard for me.

Less than 24 hours, don't like my chances of getting past the next 7

Executive Chef
    Stuck on Fireflower now , probably not going to finish as I lost the first 24 hours due to the major glitch at the start...
    8 dragons waiting for healing , epic black swan beat Fireflower but ultimated on last move

Ember glow < epic Idol bM lost RS and MM

Sunrise < epic Bubble gum Bb

Phoenix < epic lollipop bM

Helios < Crusader epic bb lost angel and infinity
    Last edited by pernmagic; 07-12-15 at 07:19 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    This is list of my battles (I don't have Diamond and Zodiac yet):

1. Fire 1 < Air 10 B
    2. Fire Opal 1 < Marshmallow 10 bM
    3. Fireman 3 < Marshmallow 10 Bb
    Day 2
    4. Fireflash 6 < Marshmallow 10 Bb
    5. Nightstalker 6 < Marshmallow 10 Bb
    6. Crusader 9 < Forest 10 bmb, lost Air 10, Fire 10, Landworm 10
    7. Firestorm 9 < Bat 9 Bb
    8. Ares 12 < Divine 10 bmb
    9. Frightmare 12 < Lollipop 10 mbb, lost Lollipop 10, RS 10
    10. Magma 14 < Moonlight 6 Bb
    Day 3
    11. Hades 14 < Troll mB
    12. Steelflare 20 < GA 10 B
    13. Fireflower

This is list of my son (He have Diamond and Leo):

1. Smoke 10 < Athlantis 10 mMm
    2. Fire 1 < Air 10 B
    3. Fire Opal 1 < Marshmallow 10 bmm
    4. Fireman 3 < Marshmallow 10 Bb
    Day 2
    5. Fireflash 6 < Marshmallow 10 bB
    6. Nightstalker 6 < Marshmallow 10 bbb
    7. Crusader 9 < Diamond 7 bB, lost Diamond 10
    8. Firestorm 9 < Shadow 7 B
    9. Ares 12 < GA 10 Mmm , lost Fire 10
    10. Frightmare 12 < Lollipop 10 B
    11. Magma 14 < Lollipop 10 Mm
    12. Hades 14 < Athlantis Bb
    Day 3
    13. Steelflare 20 <

We both are on Android

Good luck everyone
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

1- Fire < WP M
    2- Fire Opal < WP Mm
    3- Fireflash < Landworm bMm
    4- Firemane < can't remember
    5- Nigtstalker < Lacewing Mm
    6- Crusader < Gold B
    7- Firestorm < RS Mb (Gold lost)
    8- Ares < Lacewing Mm
    9- Frightmare < Lacewing Mb
    10- Magma < Lacewing Mm
    11- Hades <Landworm Bm ( Lacewing lost)
    12- Steelflare < Firestorm Mm
    13- Fireflower < Lacewing bB (RS, Gold,Marshmallow, landworm defeated)
    14- Emberglow < Marshmallow bmb (Lacewing defeated after first winning the same round)
    15- Sunrise < Pixie bM
    16- Phoenix < Leopard bmb

WP is Warrior Princess
    RS is Rainbow Sentinel
    All dragons are epic unless mentioned
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Lol! Well, since DS has only been around 3 years, I'd say that makes you a veteran player.  No wonder your island is so lucky. I've only been playing since December.

I shoulda known with that amazon that you'd been around a while. I wish they would do a craftable champion again, but that will probably never happen. Lol
    The time you have played doesn't seem to determine your island "luck" factor, I personally don't believe. I've been playing this game for years. Took me over 2 years to get my Mercury dragon. About a year for my diamond. There's many dragons I just can't seem to get! I've had 26 defeats in one round here in the tourneys and I've had times I could throw a rock at the powers that be! I've had a few first try breeding successes and once or twice I've got through one of these tourneys with only a few losses overall. I can't say I've ever run the board as mr. Amazon has done twice now (no disrespect to that player, I just can't remember how to spell his name and I don't want to destroy it trying)
    It's kinda one of those, it is what it is thing. I promise you I've never felt like my island is lucky or somehow much easier then anyone 6 months in. I just happen to be able to run through a lot of dragons because I have a lot of dragons. I have a lot of money and I can find pretty much any opponent color combo I need in my reserve. I've got all the champs (I believe) and they are all epic.
    My Amazon is not nearly the butt whupper that the person here has on his island. Seems like my amazon should have just as much destroyer in him as theirs, but sadly, it ain't so. Why is that? It's a lot of random and the flux in "luck". Just like the tides mine seems to come in and go out just as quickly, leaving me cold and cranky!
    I hope your tide comes in soon! I try not to stress much these days. I can't change it so I go with the flow.
    Good luck! Good luck to all still in the battle and congrats if you got your prize!
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 07-12-15 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Spelling

What kind of behavior is this? I don't like it all. What kind of upbringing we are giving to our children? A son is not backing down to his father. I mean its ridiculous. I told Helios to lose the battle to his father Diamond but no he had to win it. Hmph no respect for the father I tell u
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    What kind of behavior is this? I don't like it all. What kind of upbringing we are giving to our children? A son is not backing down to his father. I mean its ridiculous. I told Helios to lose the battle to his father Diamond but no he had to win it. Hmph no respect for the father I tell u
    I like it, a sense of humour when the odds are well against us, I guess it depends on how we have brought our dragon kids up, darn it
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I like it, a sense of humour when the odds are well against us, I guess it depends on how we have brought our dragon kids up, darn it
    We should have been careful no? Just now he kicked his brother out.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Started the day with 2 losses to Ares ending the day with 3 losses to Steelflare. Not looking good.
    I know how you feel. I had been stuck on Steelflare since yesterday with a total of about 6 -7 losses. Finally beat it this morning with Pumpkin Lvl 10 B++++. Hope this helps you or someone else get past it.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_MOM View Post
    I know how you feel. I had been stuck on Steelflare since yesterday with a total of about 6 -7 losses. Finally beat it this morning with Pumpkin Lvl 10 B++++. Hope this helps you or someone else get past it.
    I was on the verge of given up coz I was too stuck with this bad boy for more than a day. The Pumpkin finally did kick his axx. Thank you)))))