Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: New tournament 3 days : Fire Giant Dragon (super rare red-yellow) 07-10-2015

Executive Chef
    Got my prize after defeating Helios. Yay! Am still going to do the last round just for completeness.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Host(ess)
    Im trying in last round and the game get crash!!! I used 4 ultimate and lost the gold!! The game crash again and again!! Restart my Phone, reinstall the game and Nothing has changed!! What can i do??

Holy moly, what a weird tournament.

Fashion Designer
    Decided to take another shot at Emberglow and what do you know Epic Amazon takes it out bM! I guess I should've tried that one sooner! Now the question is do I speed up with gold or let it go? Hmmm?
    Okay spent 2 gold to speed up just to lose so now am really done its off to bed for me!
    Last edited by Passera; 07-12-15 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Corrected typo, added text

New Resident
    Can anyone please help with Fire Giant? I've got one shot only beacuse it's only one hour till the tournament finishes. No gold, spent it to get here. I don't have RS , GA, Diamond, Black Swan. Tryed already with Social 10. No luck.

1. Alpine 11 < Landworm 10 bM
    2. Fire 1 < Mermaid 10 Bb
    3. Fire Opal 1 < Mermaid 10 bB
    4. Firemane 3 < Mermaid 10 B
    5. Fireflash 6 < Mermaid 10 Bb
    6. Nightstalker 6 < Landworm 10 bbm
    7. Crusader 9 < Mermaid 10 bB
    8. Firestorm 9 < Mermaid 10 bB
    9. Ares 12 < Virtue 10 B
    Warrior Princess 10 bbm (LOST)
    Planet 10 bbm (LOST)
    10.* Frightmare 12 < Lollipop 4 mB
    Warrior Princess 10 bmb (LOST)
    Landworm 10 bbm (LOST)
    11. Magma 14 < Warrior Princess 10 M
    Lollipop 4 mmb (LOST)
    12. Hades 15 < Landworm 10 bmb
    13. Steelflare 20 < Firestorm 10 mM
    14. Fireflower 16 < Mermaid 10 bM
    15. Emberglow 16 < Planet 10 bBb
    Warrior Princess 10 bbb (LOST)
    Landworm 10 bmb (LOST)
    16. Sunrise 18 < Virtue 10 mbB
    Warrior Princess 10 bbb (LOST)
    Magic 10 bmb (LOST)
    17. Phoenix 18 < Mermaid bmb
    18. Helios 20 < Fruitful 10 mM

Tournament won! Yay! I was already thinking I was going to lose this tournament and didn't want to waste gold since the prize was not a Champion Dragon.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Banned
    Frankly I am peeved that TL and mods knew there was a major issue for some on Friday and nothing was done to extend the time on this event like it has always been done in the past. This just goes to show that TL intentionally made it harder for these players to win with out spending gold or cash to do so. Shame on TL and their support structure for taking the weekend off before addressing this issue. I even emailed support on Friday and just got back the standard we are busy email. Here it is two full days later and what are they going to do about it for everyone once the timer expires. They can't even get a simple tourney to run proper.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 07-12-15 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harshika22 View Post
    I finally beat Fireflower with Air after some 10 or 11 losses. Thank you so much for the tip .

Doesn't look like I'll be able to finish this tournament though. But I'm glad I won this round as it was a tough opponent and now I know what dragon to use first in future tournaments if Fireflower decides to bloom again :d.
    You're most welcome, I'm glad I was able to help.

Sadly won't get it, been stuck on Steelflare and my Diamond x6, Dark Angel x5, Passion, Soccer and Highland.

Ps saw Firestorm kick butt, will try him just to get that smirk off his face! May not win this tournament but hope to get past him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RVOB View Post
    Can anyone please help with Fire Giant? I've got one shot only beacuse it's only one hour till the tournament finishes. No gold, spent it to get here. I don't have RS , GA, Diamond, Black Swan. Tryed already with Social 10. No luck.
    I win by LOTUS Dragon epic (bB) on first try. This dragon is work well for me, I use in round 16 : Phoenix Dragon (Red+Yellow) that have the same color and can win, So I'm use again in final round and it still working.