Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 Android Released to Google Play.

Farm Supplier

Red face Restaurant Story 2 Android Released to Google Play.

Does any android user want try restaurant story 2 ?
    Finally is on store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aurantstorytwo
    Last edited by nastmei; 07-09-15 at 10:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    I heard that game isn't as good though. Glad to see they havent left out us android users though
    Last edited by LalaSmooth; 07-09-15 at 10:20 PM.

I downloaded this game today and noticed that this game is too hard to play, so many clicking
    Restaurant StoryTM , Bakery StoryTM and Pet Shop StoryTM
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evanjan View Post
    I downloaded this game today and noticed that this game is too hard to play, so many clicking
    I'm so tempted to download too but is it worth the play?

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I'm so tempted to download too but is it worth the play?
    So far I didn't find it easy to cook the dishes since they need to buy ingredients to start cooking. Also they give limited storage for those ingredients and have to upgrade them using parts, which I have no idea where to find them. I think its worth the try
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Executive Chef
    I have read that forum and have no interest in playing that game. Sounds like you need to buy a lot of gems to complete goals over there. Plus it is more about mastering recipes, which I have no interest in. I don't think it is about decorating at all. The graphics on it are boxy and cheesey looking. I bet a lot of the goals and stuff will be ios only too.

Farm Supplier
    I did get the pop-up for Restaurant Story 2. I haven't played it yet, but hopefully it will be a great game... I just played it and it seems that the game seems cheesy and a little bit boring for me.
    Last edited by R5FanForever1; 07-10-15 at 08:18 AM.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Executive Chef
    How long after farm story 2 was released did they stop updating and abandon farm story1?

Restaurant Story is better than Restaurant Story 2
    What do you peeps think?
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Executive Chef

Woohoo! Im going to finally be able to save a boatload of gems with all these useless new android versions. Second chateau stove here I come!

The game is drastically different than the original restaurant but fun in its own way. You dont need gems to finish goals but having more ovens helps tons. I have plenty because of coins and buying extras.

Its a slow game at first. You have the let the fun be about levelling up, cooking and learning the recipes. Otherwise itll be frustrating because it takes time to expand and decor isnt very plentiful right now and its costly.

But its fun in its own ways. Though I and every other player will admit that there is much room for improvement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast