Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit-chat thread, while you wait for your dragons to do their business

Banned
    I am waiting for TL to fix the current battle arena. WOW!!! Two tourney's in a row. I guess quality control is no longer important there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I am waiting for TL to fix the current battle arena. WOW!!! Two tourney's in a row. I guess quality control is no longer important there.
    What's wrong with it this time??

Banned
    I have a 19 round tourney and my first round is a level 14 dragon instead of the level 1 dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So, while we're waiting , does anyone have a favorite type of dragon? Not for their strength or rarity, just a kind that you really love? I happen to love the Pumpkin dragon simply because he's so silly looking
    My weakness is cuteness (mostly) and PINK lol.. I want all pink dragons coz all of them are so cute. Teacup, lavender, Honeysuckle, tiny, device, quicksilver, unicorn etc. Then there is rose dragon (I love roses), Celestial and lots more.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    I love any dragon that's cute, really, such as the tiny dragon, teacup dragon, and the newly released honeysuckle dragon.

Type in general, I like fairy-based dragons such as melody, blue moon, etc.

Divine is also simply magnificent, but I haven't been able to breed it yet
    Same here lol
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Rhino Keeper
    I was also amazed to see a new tournament popping out. I just got my last beaten up dragon out of the healing pond and a new tournament... now that was FAST

By the way mine is as just as it should be starting with fire level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    That little thing in the second round beat me I underestimated it seeing it is just level one, didn't even pay attention what it was hahah and got my ass kicked... Was like "what?!?!WHAT!" coz meanwhile I was doing other things.

About favorite dragons - I love dragons that resemble the classic dragon image, like the fire dragon is or the basilik... Or when they are too cute like the mist in it's baby form and flying ears For such dragons I keep two of them usually if possible. One in the baby form and the other I evolve.

Right now I am waiting for my fire questing for gold dragon to be back with some good news that he found a bag of gold to use it to speed up and save me some hours of the tedious waiting of breeding and hatching while trying for the Gaga dragon as I still haven't got it.

Meanwhile visited Kennedward and was astonished by his diamond collection

Life on the island is good today.
    Haha now getting beaten by level one no doubt requires such reaction. When u gave example of mist I was like o-O lol coz for me nothing about mist is anymore cute. All the best for the gold digger and hope he comes back with good news. Waiting for breeding n hatching is so boring.

Ken's island and diamond collection is something. But he has awesome dragons overall too.

I was also amazed to see a new tournament popping out. I just got my last beaten up dragon out of the healing pond and a new tournament... now that was FAST

Same here. Its totally normal

Rhino Keeper

Not bashing the developers but of course it makes sense to crank out tournaments fast, many spend gold to rush or win. Gold generates real money. This tourney they rushed so fast the messed up and a lot of people have a round one that's crazy hard instead of level one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustbrian View Post
    Not bashing the developers but of course it makes sense to crank out tournaments fast, many spend gold to rush or win. Gold generates real money. This tourney they rushed so fast the messed up and a lot of people have a round one that's crazy hard instead of level one.
    I never looked it from that perspective as this means more income for them. Yeap, you have a point...

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast