Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Berry Bake Off Event

Thanks Luna and Fatbear for giving your time to do this thread. much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I just discovered I could buy another oven so I can cook 2 pies at one time. Why didn't I think of that earlier??? Glad I had the coins available to purchase another oven. Sugar on the other hand is hard to get enough of!
    Lol, I discovered the same on the event just prior to this but didn't buy the second one because I still wouldn't have enough supplies to keep two ovens going. But today discovered I had over a million coins! I don't think I've ever had more than $300,000 until this week. These events help build up coinage. So went ahead and bought a second oven to help out with the next event. Now if only CID would drop more planks and nails so I could upgrade the stores for supplies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I don't know how anyone can finish this. I've been at it constantly and am nowhere near finishing. It takes too long for me to collect sugar. I'm guessing since I'm at lvl 18 that has something to do with it? I can't get enough items (or the right items) from the construction worker to upgrade my general store.

I'm at quest 6 of 7 and there is no way I can cook 12 pies in a little over a day for 3* mastery. Along with cooking carrot cakes which use the same oven lol.

I guess these quests are just meant for higher level people. They should scale these quests to the level someone is at.

And on top of everything, I had probably 1000 servings of food just flat out taken away from me yesterday as I was at it constantly creating food. They were just taken away and no I didnt quick sell them.
    I've been playing for a year and a half, maybe longer and the Egyptian event was the first one I ever finished! That's how long it took to get my store up to the level I needed to do events. So hang in there, it'll happen at some point. Keep trying with each event, that way you learn the best techniques and what is the most important to upgrade first.

Hopefully this tip will help in the final hours of the Berry Bake Off Event...
    For those of you who are finishing up step 6, if you start your 1st two steak & eggs (step 7)as your start your last pie for the 3 Star Mastery(step 6),they'll be finished at the same time. When you serve the last pie for step six,you can them immediately serve the steak & eggs. That's 2 dishes out of the twelve served. You can do the same with the breakfast sandwiches(step 7). If you time it right by starting them in the last few minutes of the final pie for step 6.
    Just remember to serve the pie FIRST!!!

Farm Supplier
    Is it now 30 minutes for bread, cheese and eggs for everyone else? Ummm... 30 minutes?? Really??

I was lvl 16 when I started this event, and I'm a tad miffed that even with hard work and dedication it's just impossible to finish. Currently baking pie 7 for the 3 star mastery but I still need 2 carrots cakes as well, impossible with the time left as I only get 2 sugar every 2 hours. sad face is sad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    Is it now 30 minutes for bread, cheese and eggs for everyone else? Ummm... 30 minutes?? Really??
    So far mine had stayed the same

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    I was lvl 16 when I started this event, and I'm a tad miffed that even with hard work and dedication it's just impossible to finish. Currently baking pie 7 for the 3 star mastery but I still need 2 carrots cakes as well, impossible with the time left as I only get 2 sugar every 2 hours. sad face is sad
    You'll have to make 12 steak and eggs after that, so if you have two ovens it'll take six hours.

there is no way I can finish, 14 minutes until I can start berrie pie #8, I need 12. After that it's still all those steaks. There's just too little time. Mastery spice doesn't become available for a few more levels either. Took me 2 days to save up enough for a second oven lol! Oh well, next event I might stand a chance

I do have over 300 berries

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast