Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/09/15 Update: Fickle Faeries

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have news! Some extra sources to add for our living wood needs...

Living Wood now drops from the Faerie Tea Party! Also drops from Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade and a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent! Can I get a woohoo!! (Well, I'm happy for sure! )

Confirmed that Old Logs never did drop Living wood, so that will be removed.

I'll update the Inventory Guide.... Also noticed the Faerie Tea party is missing from the Resource listing. Oops! lol

The Honorable Panda
    woohoo!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks so much, SW, for all you do
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I'm sure it's been said here somewhere but it would be nice if we could use some of the millions of coins we have as higher level players on any of the quests or updates...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    I'm sure it's been said here somewhere but it would be nice if we could use some of the millions of coins we have as higher level players on any of the quests or updates...
    Well you can always use it to buy some decorations
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    This is a question to my fellow hoarders out there. How many enchanted saps are you making? I am trying to decide if I should only make one extra since each one takes 35 pieces of living wood.

Also, since the bunch of flowers cap was changed to 25 are you making 26? Or does the option to make them go away after we make the one required by the goal.

Thanks!
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    This is a question to my fellow hoarders out there. How many enchanted saps are you making? I am trying to decide if I should only make one extra since each one takes 35 pieces of living wood.

Also, since the bunch of flowers cap was changed to 25 are you making 26? Or does the option to make them go away after we make the one required by the goal.

Thanks!
    Personally, I only made 1 extra enchanted sap and also collected 1 extra blythedust from the Goddess Tree but I made 2 Blythe gems (we may be asked to use or give one of those at some point, lol).
    So yeah, that means I made 7 enchanted saps & collected 11 blythedusts, total.
    ...and yeah, I made 26 bunches of flowers, LOL. That option doesn't disappear until the adventure North to Blythewood returns because they're on the same page in the Quest Book.

Executive Chef
    Found it interesting just how diff the Blythe Gem looks from the Glimmer Gem that we made, back when we were originally upgrading the Goddess Tree & crafting those trinkets...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	21995Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	21996

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Personally, I only made 1 extra enchanted sap and also collected 1 extra blythedust from the Goddess Tree but I made 2 Blythe gems (we may be asked to use or give one of those at some point, lol).
    So yeah, that means I made 7 enchanted saps & collected 11 blythedusts, total.
    ...and yeah, I made 26 bunches of flowers, LOL. That option doesn't disappear until the adventure North to Blythewood returns because they're on the same page in the Quest Book.
    Thanks ....I was leaning toward to only crafting seven. I am glad I can make more bunches of flowers, my maxed out petals need to go somewhere .
    Thuakie Sword #19

New Resident
    Having recently returned to CS after a 6 month break, it appears that the goals have changed from those on page 1. The Usual Way goal now begins with preparing a flower bouquet and going on a faerie quest (going North to Blythewood). The Tabernum Connection goal now begins with sending a letter to Agnes via the Royal Exchange (2days). Will these and any other goal changes be updated on this Blythewood Faeries part 1 update? Sure hope so- I was all prepared for goals as outlined on pg 1 but not sure what to expect next...