Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/09/15 Update: Fickle Faeries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yeah, they're cute but I'm curious --
    WHY do the the faeries' appearances keeps changing .... ???
    First, they're both blue:
    Attachment 21659
    (Photo from eepop)

Then Azalea (?) turns a kinda peachy-color lightburst (couldn't find a pic).

...and now they look TOTALLY different than either of those, like they're something right out of Disney, with pixie faces and dresses.
    Why the drastic change?
    I mean, these faeries ARE still the same Lila and Azalea we were originally introduced to...right?
    These *aren't* Blythe faeries masquerading as Glimmer faeries...right?
    I'm so confused, somebody please apologize to me, lol.

Kaz came back all buff and in armor...and now the faeries change from flickering lights to Tinkerbell-wannabe's, lol.
    What. Is. Going. On. ? LOL

I took a screen shot of both of them when the dialogue appeared. Super cute faeries! ...Tinkerbell wannabe! lol that's funny! SW
    When I saw the first pic posted as a teaser, I mentioned the fact we'd never seen those faeries before. I didn't understand the change in appearance either!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yeah, they're cute but I'm curious --
    WHY do the the faeries' appearances keeps changing .... ???
    First, they're both blue:
    Attachment 21659
    (Photo from eepop)

Then Azalea (?) turns a kinda peachy-color lightburst (couldn't find a pic).

...and now they look TOTALLY different than either of those, like they're something right out of Disney, with pixie faces and dresses.
    Why the drastic change?
    I mean, these faeries ARE still the same Lila and Azalea we were originally introduced to...right?
    These *aren't* Blythe faeries masquerading as Glimmer faeries...right?
    I'm so confused, somebody please apologize to me, lol.

Kaz came back all buff and in armor...and now the faeries change from flickering lights to Tinkerbell-wannabe's, lol.
    What. Is. Going. On. ? LOL

I took a screen shot of both of them when the dialogue appeared. Super cute faeries! ...Tinkerbell wannabe! lol that's funny! SW
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    When I saw the first pic posted as a teaser, I mentioned the fact we'd never seen those faeries before. I didn't understand the change in appearance either!
    Maybe they went to faerie charm school with included complete make over, after facing the fact that some (many?) people didn't like them very much...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Totally mystified... the team artists must have changed or else S8 got bought over by Disney.

Fashion Designer
    I too am mystified. I'm also curious whether these new faeries are the same ones that I have trapped in jars! Yikes!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question about timing, if anyone could give some advice If there is an update tomorrow, will it most likely be a continuation of this quest? I'm asking because I'm at the point of sending the note to Agnes which takes 2 days ... normally I like to have everything free for update Thursday in case of something new and timed ... from past experience, what would be the chances of that or should I be safe in sending it out? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I personally would hold off sending it out. Every time I forget and send it or collect that is when it is needed immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    I have a question about timing, if anyone could give some advice If there is an update tomorrow, will it most likely be a continuation of this quest? I'm asking because I'm at the point of sending the note to Agnes which takes 2 days ... normally I like to have everything free for update Thursday in case of something new and timed ... from past experience, what would be the chances of that or should I be safe in sending it out? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Thinking if we get an up date it will be a second part to this and we going to have to finish this part first before the second part even starts

Executive Chef
    In response to all of those who responded to me:
    (To a merry ole Wizard of Oz tune....lol)
    "We represent the Mystified Guild.
    The Mystified Guild. The Mystified Guild.
    And in the name of the Mystified Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiild,
    We wish to welcome you to TL Land.
    We welcome you to TL Land.
    Tra la la la la la la la la la la la"

LMAO!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    As some others have advised, I'd hold off, too. Even if the update isn't the second part of Fickle Faeries (I'm betting it's not cuz it's just too soon, lol), it still might require using the Royal Exchange for something. (Altho, I doubt it, lol)
    Still, better to be safe & waiting a lil longer to send out that note than being forced to wait 2 more days for the note to return. Let us know what you decide.

Rhino Keeper
    As some others have advised, I'd hold off, too. Even if the update isn't the second part of Fickle Faeries (I'm betting it's not cuz it's just too soon, lol), it still might require using the Royal Exchange for something. (Altho, I doubt it, lol)
    Still, better to be safe & waiting a lil longer to send out that note than being forced to wait 2 more days for the note to return. Let us know what you decide.
    Thanks to everyone for the advice and .... I sent out the 2 day exchange a couple of hours ago I looked at the history of the updates and more often than not, part 2 of an update directly followed part 1 and not something random in between. Also, betting on the odds that the Royal Exchange may not be involved even if it is a random update. I may be eating my words by this time tomorrow, but I also couldn't see waiting 1-1/2 days to send out a 2 day exchange if the next update is dependent on finishing this one first. At worst, I'll only be half a day behind. I'm not a gambler in real life, so guess this is as close as I'll get! LOL