Thread: Castle Story: 07/09/15 Update: Fickle Faeries

I grew and chopped 3 pines, no living wood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daph499 View Post
    I grew and chopped 3 pines, no living wood
    And they claim they never change drop rates.. yeah sure you dont

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Question or rather an observation..... I have just chopped 20 Old Logs to try and get some living wood for the beautiful orange enchanted sap. I got NO living wood.... Nil, nada, nothing.

What do you think? Has the source changed and it doesn't drop it anymore or am I unlucky?! I'm leaning towards the former hypothesis. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    I just grew a grove a 10 pine trees.....only one living wood from each........

And ABSOLUTLY no living wood from old logs...what's up?
    I usually only get about one living wood from every tree chopped down. Also, I can't remember ever getting living wood from non living tree, like old logs or dead trees...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The info on old logs dropping living wood came from the original inventory guide, so it could have been wrong for years in which case drop rates haven't changed as the ability of old logs to drop living wood wasn't there to start with! Interesting. Anyhow, I'm working with the team on this, so I'll let you know the outcome of our discussions.

Executive Chef
    Chopped two red acers and got 2 living wood from one and 1 from the other. Chopped another that only had 5 chops left and got one from that.

ETA chopped another one and 0 living wood

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I usually only get about one living wood from every tree chopped down. Also, I can't remember ever getting living wood from non living tree, like old logs or dead trees...
    I think you are correct. As I recall there was a convo a few years back and one of the TL people stated that living wood only came from living trees not non living or dead trees. Not sure if that has changed over the years.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The info on old logs dropping living wood came from the original inventory guide, so it could have been wrong for years in which case drop rates haven't changed as the ability of old logs to drop living wood wasn't there to start with! Interesting. Anyhow, I'm working with the team on this, so I'll let you know the outcome of our discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I think you are correct. As I recall there was a convo a few years back and one of the TL people stated that living wood only came from living trees not non living or dead trees. Not sure if that has changed over the years.
    The Lord of the Logs says no, never living wood drops from Old Logs, so I should think that the matter is settled, lol!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Lila

Azalea

Rhino Keeper
    Lila and Azalea are so cute.... Will we get to see them soon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Lila

Azalea
    Yeah, they're cute but I'm curious --
    WHY do the the faeries' appearances keeps changing .... ???
    First, they're both blue:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	21659
    (Photo from eepop)

Then Azalea (?) turns a kinda peachy-color lightburst (couldn't find a pic).

...and now they look TOTALLY different than either of those, like they're something right out of Disney, with pixie faces and dresses.
    Why the drastic change?
    I mean, these faeries ARE still the same Lila and Azalea we were originally introduced to...right?
    These *aren't* Blythe faeries masquerading as Glimmer faeries...right?
    I'm so confused, somebody please apologize to me, lol.

Kaz came back all buff and in armor...and now the faeries change from flickering lights to Tinkerbell-wannabe's, lol.
    What. Is. Going. On. ? LOL

I took a screen shot of both of them when the dialogue appeared. Super cute faeries! ...Tinkerbell wannabe! lol that's funny! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-14-15 at 08:18 PM.