Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/09/15 Update: Fickle Faeries

Executive Chef
    You get 5 gems when completing the last goal. There are also two other goals in which you get 5 gems (per goal), so 15 gems totally for this update.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    What is the grand prize after you finish all the goals? Not that the lack of it will stop me from doing this...
    This has not been confirmed but I think it's going to continue , this has happen in the story line before where there is 2 plus more parts to finish it , then the prize is at the end. To me the gems are a bonus or we going to need them at the end
    Last edited by katbtodd; 07-13-15 at 04:55 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Question or rather an observation..... I have just chopped 20 Old Logs to try and get some living wood for the beautiful orange enchanted sap. I got NO living wood.... Nil, nada, nothing.

What do you think? Has the source changed and it doesn't drop it anymore or am I unlucky?! I'm leaning towards the former hypothesis. Thoughts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Question or rather an observation..... I have just chopped 20 Old Logs to try and get some living wood for the beautiful orange enchanted sap. I got NO living wood.... Nil, nada, nothing.

What do you think? Has the source changed and it doesn't drop it anymore or am I unlucky?! I'm leaning towards the former hypothesis. Thoughts?
    I did not count the old logs I chopped ,but I did not get any living wood from it either

Rhino Keeper
    Same, I chopped almost everything I had lying around, bought more and chopped them too, and got no living woods. Someone had mentioned pine trees earlier so I raised a couple, chopped one, finally finally got 1 living wood.

Rhino Keeper
    I just grew a grove a 10 pine trees.....only one living wood from each........

And ABSOLUTLY no living wood from old logs...what's up?
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, well I'm glad it's not just me! I'll flag this with the team.... Thanks for using up your energy to confirm my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok, well I'm glad it's not just me! I'll flag this with the team.... Thanks for using up your energy to confirm my theory.
    It's definitely not just you. I'm usually maxed out on living wood, and lately it's been as rare as gold!
    Thanks for flagging it and for all that you do!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's definitely not just you. I'm usually maxed out on living wood, and lately it's been as rare as gold!
    Thanks for flagging it and for all that you do!
    You don't take a rhino down with just one tranquilizer... takes a few to slow'em down

Banned
    2 Trees no Living Wood... I think something is amiss , just got 1 from Sawmill collection.