Thread: What next?

What next?

I have enough coins to buy the sauce maker. I do not have the forge yet. I have all buildings available to me. Just recently bought the candy maker.

I have enough permits, deeds etc to expand to truffles or alpaca, just a couple deeds and permits short of expanding to water garden. Should I expand to truffles or hold off and expand to water garden?

Running out of space but can always store extra decor.

Thanks for suggestions.

Host(ess)
    If you have a candy maker you are a higher level than me, but I bought the Forge as soon as it was available to me and rarely ever use it. Waste of coins and space. I get way more just doing deliveries. So I don't know which of the others is most profitable, but I'd pass on the Forge if I were you.

The truffles are useful as long as you're at the right level to use them. Same again with the water garden it has its uses as long as you have the sushi maker. I too have the forge and hardly ever use it and think it's a waste of time!

I had not bought the forge due to comments here. Debating whether to go for the truffles or hold out for a couple more permits and deeds. Don't have the sushi maker and haven't seen it as available to me. Maybe need water garden first.

New Resident
    The forge only became useful to me way later in the game when my silo was already over 600 in storage. So it is useful eventually lol

If you buy the sauce maker, you can make some expensive items to sell or just sell the sauces and still make a pretty penny. If you have the money, it may be best to start on your water garden now just because of how long it will take to repair plots. I found that a good time to upgrade buildings so I could run things while I was away. The truffles are great, but I didn't feel it was as worth it until I had saved up enough gems to buy extra hogs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I had not bought the forge due to comments here. Debating whether to go for the truffles or hold out for a couple more permits and deeds. Don't have the sushi maker and haven't seen it as available to me. Maybe need water garden first.
    Definitely expand to the water garden first. You'll need lots of supplies to repair each plot (get at 4 plots per plant type) and crop dryer. You'll get the option for the sushi house after this. You can deep fry the dried seaweed in the deep fryer.

Go to truffle forest, alpacas, and balloon after that. Save the wishing well for last--not worth the effort. The alpaca plushies sell well (studio). The toymaker will be a good buy as well.

What is truffle forest ? Is that ios only ? I'm on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by StoxMan View Post
    What is truffle forest ? Is that ios only ? I'm on Android.
    Yes, it's iOS only.