Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Battleground 8: Wyburn

Fashion Designer
    Awesome! I'm finally at the Wyburn Battlegrounds. It's too bad the Wyburn is not a Super Rare: it's pretty darn awesome looking, and I like its attack animation.

Let's see how far I get/if I can get through this before the next Battlegrounds pops up.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    I have lost count how many times I've lost to that piece of cow dung that is the level 20 Jade Kirin in level 75. Die Jade Kirin die!

EDIT 1: On a whim, I decided to use my level 7 Anubis Minya, and success: Minya landed a Critical Hit on the third attack to take down that Jade Kirin!

EDIT 2: And I am done with the Wyburn Battlegrounds! Now to find a time to hatch both Charger and Wyburn.
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-16-15 at 12:29 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    Um... What can I use against a Hot Dog boss? I tried a baby autumn equifox... and obviously it lost
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadifern View Post
    Um... What can I use against a Hot Dog boss? I tried a baby autumn equifox... and obviously it lost
    The recommendations to beat dark-fire animals are: Treasure. Wild Wondercat. Treent. Caturn. Saintly Bernard. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, water, cosmic, or service}.

Any of those will have strong attacks against the Hot Dog. Keep in mind that since it's boss level, it will take a few goes (4-6) to get it down. Good luck!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Can someone tell me which is the next battlegrounds after the Wyburn? I am behind on the battlegrounds as I do not like this part of the game. Doesn't make sense to me. The forum has been very helpful but sometimes I just try something random after many fails and it works.

Dragon Story was my first Team Lava game and I loved it. I quit for a while when they brought in the battlegrounds as I found it frustrating.

About to try the next battlegrounds after Wyburn and I have no idea what the creature is. Fire element, wings with a face like an eagle with a battle mask on. Body reminds me of a phoenix.Should have come out mid fall 2015, I think. Maybe October?

Looked through the Stickies where the Wyburn etc. info is but can't seem to see it.

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Can someone tell me which is the next battlegrounds after the Wyburn? I am behind on the battlegrounds as I do not like this part of the game. Doesn't make sense to me. The forum has been very helpful but sometimes I just try something random after many fails and it works.

Dragon Story was my first Team Lava game and I loved it. I quit for a while when they brought in the battlegrounds as I found it frustrating.

About to try the next battlegrounds after Wyburn and I have no idea what the creature is. Fire element, wings with a face like an eagle with a battle mask on. Body reminds me of a phoenix.Should have come out mid fall 2015, I think. Maybe October?

Looked through the Stickies where the Wyburn etc. info is but can't seem to see it.

Thanks.
    I believe you are looking at the Reckless Roc which is the prize at the end of the Shrieking Skies battleground.

I had to look through my album to find him. Type his name in the search and you will find the thread.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 07-03-16 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I believe you are looking at the Restless Rock which is the prize at the end of the Shrieking Skies battleground.

I had to look through my album to find him. Type his name in the search and you will find the thread.
    I typed it in the Search box and the only thread which came up was this one.

I believe you are looking at the Restless Rock which is the prize at the end of the Shrieking Skies battleground.

Thanks! I typed in Shrieking Skies and discovered the Reckless Roc . The image confirmed it! I had looked through everything, I thought.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Thanks! I typed in Shrieking Skies and discovered the Reckless Roc . The image confirmed it! I had looked through everything, I thought.
    Oops I'm re-reading and wondering why you couldn't find it at first by typing the animal name as that is how I found it. Then I see that I gave you an auto corrected typo name! This thread is the only one that came up in your first search because of the typo too! Haha.... I am SO sorry! Will correct it now.

Oops I'm re-reading and wondering why you couldn't find it at first by typing the animal name as that is how I found it. Then I see that I gave you an auto corrected typo name! This thread is the only one that came up in your first search because of the typo too! Haha.... I am SO sorry! Will correct it now.
    No problem. I found it! I couldn't figure out why the name would be Rock! Auto correct can really foul things up.

Thanks for your help. I was sure that I searched the forum with a fine tooth comb but there must have been a missing tooth!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415