Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Update! 3 new dragons! Flower Power, Gaia, and Honeysuckle!

Rhino Keeper
    Love these new dragons, especially Honeysuckle but I do not have a space for even one more dragon. I have 492 unique dragons plus countless unhatched unique eggs in Storage. Also my Stables are at capacity. I really want to breed these three new dragons and hopefully find homes for other homeless dragons.

Please give us a 4-dragon Stone habitat (at least I could get Malachite dragon out of the Spell Shop) and please give us more land to put habitats on.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isle
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-07-15 at 01:02 PM.

Banned
    dont forget to add we also could do with a bigger Diamond habitats

Rhino Keeper
    My Honeysuckle Mission has be***.

Executive Chef
    Got honeysuckle with avatar/light (took around 8 goes)

Got Gaia with forest/fire (took around 12 goes)

Unfortunately they are stuck on nests along with rose gold and hermit (I accidentally touched it, and it went on a nest. Not bothering to email anyone, very doubtful they'll put it back in storage) so with ALL 4 nests taken up, I am now unable to breed unless TL decide to expand our land.

This is beyond ridiculous, why the holdup? Why make us wait for land? TL promised we would be able to house ALL the dragons they put out, but that's NOT TRUE, we have been begging for a while now, c'mon do the right thing, TL

Fashion Designer
    Trying for honeysuckle, it's very pretty.

It would go great with the lavender dragon that I do NOT have yet. LOL.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    LAND!! TL, why is this such a problem? Need LAND to put these dragons you're pumping out, why won't you at least get on and reassure us you're reading these posts and are aware there is a problem. The fact you aren't replying to ANY posts regarding land does not bode well in my book it's now getting a little ridiculous that we have to keep begging.
    Agreed, I've already given up on any new dragon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Love these new dragons, especially Honeysuckle but I do not have a space for even one more dragon. I have 492 unique dragons plus countless unhatched unique eggs in Storage. Also my Stables are at capacity. I really want to breed these three new dragons and hopefully find homes for other homeless dragons.

Please give us a 4-dragon Stone habitat (at least I could get Malachite dragon out of the Spell Shop) and please give us more land to put habitats on.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isle
    Agreed, but I need to save up gold for 4 dragon habitats though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Do you guys have to take over every thread about new dragons with complaining you have no room? TL is obviously aware of your concerns, there's a thread (maybe it's stickied?) about your concerns. There's no need for you all to rain on everyone else's excitement for new dragons. It's kind of ridiculous how the complaints are in every. Single. Topic.

It needed to be said.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Do you guys have to take over every thread about new dragons with complaining you have no room? TL is obviously aware of your concerns, there's a thread (maybe it's stickied?) about your concerns. There's no need for you all to rain on everyone else's excitement for new dragons. It's kind of ridiculous how the complaints are in every. Single. Topic.

It needed to be said.
    Maybe you will understand when you really want to play, but have no room. We are players just like you, and get excited about new Dragons, too. Try to have a little empathy.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    says to breed pink x white for honeysuckle yet theres yellow in theres as well
    You noticed it too huh
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast