Thread: I'm Baffled

I'm Baffled

Wow, this is incredible... Was it just me, or did I collected a gemstone instead of 3 Sunbeams from the Quest Outpost?? I'm just hallucinating? A: No.

Nightclub Owner
    It's common, quest outposts gives various rewards
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It's common, quest outposts gives various rewards
    But, I thought that it only gave 3 Sunbeams, nothing more, I feel strange...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    But, I thought that it only gave 3 Sunbeams, nothing more, I feel strange...
    It's the same with other quests, the results can vary everytime
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    That sounds odd to me; I've never gotten anything but the specified item in special quests. Congrats goodbrothers
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef

Exclamation

No, there are 2 different quests that use the Air Dragon. One is for Gemstones. You want the one at the very bottom of the list! It will have sun in the title, and show sunbeams for the outcome.
    There are almost always 2 quests that use same Dragon during events. You have to watch carefully when you start quest. Good Luck! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    That sounds odd to me; I've never gotten anything but the specified item in special quests. Congrats goodbrothers
    Thanx!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    No, there are 2 different quests that use the Air Dragon. One is for Gemstones. You want the one at the very bottom of the list! It will have sun in the title, and show sunbeams for the outcome.
    There are almost always 2 quests that use same Dragon during events. You have to watch carefully when you start quest. Good Luck! Annie
    I thought the gemstone quest required a Fairy Dragon?

I also thought the sunbeam quest gave four sunbeams per run. At least, that's what I've been getting. But that's kinda interesting, I didn't realize the results vary for these quests. I am curious, though, what kind of gemstone was it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleon View Post
    I thought the gemstone quest required a Fairy Dragon?

I also thought the sunbeam quest gave four sunbeams per run. At least, that's what I've been getting. But that's kinda interesting, I didn't realize the results vary for these quests. I am curious, though, what kind of gemstone was it?
    Oh, I think you are right, Gemstones does require a Fairy. But the sunbeam quest should always drop sunbeams... It has been that way for every world event so far. The event quest always drops event items. It used to be 4 hours, 4 items. Now it is 3 hours, 4 items.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie