Thread: "No internet access" error- Help please!

Fashion Designer

"No internet access" error- Help please!

Ever since the update that gave us android players the Battle Arena, Mining and other features, I've been getting the "No internet access" message on and off. Lately it got even worse and I haven't been able to log into the game since last Thursday, so I'm missing out on a lot of things. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing the cache, turning the phone off and on again, but nothing seems to work. This happens with the base version and with the Pool Party version as well. I should mention that I also play Bakery, Restaurant and Castle Story and those games work fine.
    So my question is: what do I need to do or who do I need to talk to so this is fixed?

Fashion Designer
    I have the same problem too. I didn't think it has to do something with Dragon Story, because I got it some time later after updated DS with Battle Arena.
    I've noticed that I most often get "authentication error" message when our internet connection is weak. If this happens, I restart my android and reset our internet. That usually helps after several tries. You can also try to turn off your android's WLAN and turn on Offline (aircraft) modus. After some time turn off Offline modus and turn on WLAN. Sometimes it helps to remove your WLAN and reenter your password. I know a lot of android users have this issue, and the only thing you can do is to use the four methods I mentioned above. I hope it will help you.

Nightclub Owner
    No problem here, is it your internet problem?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I have the same problem too. I didn't think it has to do something with Dragon Story, because I got it some time later after updated DS with Battle Arena.
    I've noticed that I most often get "authentication error" message when our internet connection is weak. If this happens, I restart my android and reset our internet. That usually helps after several tries. You can also try to turn off your android's WLAN and turn on Offline (aircraft) modus. After some time turn off Offline modus and turn on WLAN. Sometimes it helps to remove your WLAN and reenter your password. I know a lot of android users have this issue, and the only thing you can do is to use the four methods I mentioned above. I hope it will help you.
    Oh, a detail I forgot to mention. I don't have access to a WiFi connection. I only use 3G, which, admittedly, isn't great here in Argentina, but what baffles me is that every other online game that I play works fine. I've tried the airplane mode tip before and sometimes it seemed to help, but now it's absolutely imposible to log in.
    Maybe it is the 3G but moving to another country just to be able to play a game is a little too extreme :P

Nightclub Owner
    I tried both Wi-Fi and 3G but no problem for me, maybe it's a regional problem?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I tried both Wi-Fi and 3G but no problem for me, maybe it's a regional problem?
    It might be, Argentina's 3G in particular is not so great. But if I remember correctly, you're an iOS user, and this seems to be an Android issue, from what I've seen in other comments around the forum.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    It might be, Argentina's 3G in particular is not so great. But if I remember correctly, you're an iOS user, and this seems to be an Android issue, from what I've seen in other comments around the forum.
    Just tried with my Android phone, no problem either
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons