Thread: Battles

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Battles

i was short I think 3 battle wins. I opened up game at 8am Det & saw a pop up that said this battle round ended Tuesday. It's Tuesday morning, so the this quest should be still available. So why the pop up for it but going into the battle arena the counter was gone this morning.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Beastmaster Tournament ended at midnight. The in-game dialog says Monday.

The Basilisk Dragon (the arena craft) ends today and the messaging is Tuesday. This might be the dialog you saw in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Ah ha...thanks a bunch. I guess I did is something...teaches me to pay attention. I have what might be a dumb question. The dragons. You battle could be up to 10 levels higher...is there a way for the players dragons to get that high so there's a chance of beating them....at least the flower power is only 12 gems

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Ah ha...thanks a bunch. I guess I did is something...teaches me to pay attention. I have what might be a dumb question. The dragons. You battle could be up to 10 levels higher...is there a way for the players dragons to get that high so there's a chance of beating them....at least the flower power is only 12 gems
    I am sorry but your own dragons can only be raised to level 10.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request