Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 7-7-2015

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update - 7-7-2015

Update day...
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really not expecting anything this update, too boring recently.

Executive Chef
    Summer stuff hopefully

Executive Chef
    Fountain, fountain and yet another fountain we won't get. Let's see...summer stuff..I think that Garden fashion display seems summery. It's green, the dresses were short and they were outside. Summer in Paris. Give us the louvre. Oh who am I kidding..it will be something they released four months ago already. With a fur jacket, thigh high boots and a hat. You know, total summer items.

Rhino Keeper
    Not too happy with storm 8 at the moment, so in order for me to be buying gems will have to be really good. this is the last storm8 game im giving any time and possible money to at the moment, not too hopeful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Fountain, fountain and yet another fountain we won't get. Let's see...summer stuff..I think that Garden fashion display seems summery. It's green, the dresses were short and they were outside. Summer in Paris. Give us the louvre. Oh who am I kidding..it will be something they released four months ago already. With a fur jacket, thigh high boots and a hat. You know, total summer items.
    oh id for sure empty my wallet for any of those ideas, especially a fountain! aquarius or a nice new 1!

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I'm off to sleep now and I hope when I wake up there is a really neat update. Something different and a beautiful outfit....... I'll dream about it all. lol. Good night ladies I'll see you all again in a few hours, I check here as soon as I wake up.

Rhino Keeper
    It's July and there have been sustained heatwaves all over the northern hemisphere, even up here in Canada. Hoping that beachwear or at least something light and summery and colorful isn't too much to ask?

Executive Chef
    Y'all got me cracking up.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I LOVE that Garden Fashion display. And the Aquarius Fountain. Either of those as an LTO would be wonderful!

We had boots last week. Hopefully we'll see no more of those until October.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast