Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: July 8th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know what parts the Bastille Oven takes? I want to decline them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    GOD^$@(&^(@$&!!!! This is the forth time I buy something using gems without realizing it BECAUSE these things have always been for coins. This oven plus the other two ovens and the chairs in BS.

Ands WTH? If you're gonna put an oven for gems at least have it with new recipes. We already have a Salad Nicoise. Swapping the word wont make it any less different.
    so very true ..salad niciose same title just look different!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Does anyone know what parts the Bastille Oven takes? I want to decline them.
    It comes pre-built, so nothing to decline.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Oh my gosh, have you SEEN how they spelled Eiffel in the wallpaper?!?!?! They really are out to make a point and it's not a good one.
    What's wrong with the way they spelled Eiffle? Maybe I'm a little dense too.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    And can someone please tell me what LTO means. I've been playing this game for 2 years and seen this often but not sure what the acronym stands for.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    What's wrong with the way they spelled Eiffle? Maybe I'm a little dense too.
    It is Eiffel. Not Eiffle.

I'm not criticising you, but for a game to have Eiffle looks ignorant and amateur ... and completely insular. If you are going to be designing stuff for a game you need to have more than a 3rd grade level of world knowledge.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    And can someone please tell me what LTO means. I've been playing this game for 2 years and seen this often but not sure what the acronym stands for.
    Limited Time Offer

Fashion Designer
    It means Limited Time Offer

Executive Chef
    beat you! it must have been those two extra words you typed.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    I never saw that castle before. It's cute. Could fit in with my current summer theme. But not 50 gems cute. And I'm on a gem spending ban. Will keep saving for November.

If they mess with us then, like no gem sales or nothing spectacular I'm done. So they have until the end of the year to get their stuff together. I'm just thinking of the money I'll save yearly by not playing these games.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast