Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: July 8th 2015

Executive Chef
    well, it was a good game while it lasted. RIP, storyland.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I was looking forward to this update. Very disappointed today.

So sorry that corporate greed has overtaken a lovely game. I've been playing for about a year and used to anticipate the weekly update with excitement. I have bought gems regularly and have enjoyed getting deco items with them. But paying for goal pieces and weekly update ovens is inherently unfair to all. The debacle surrounding the July goal at Bakery was bad enough. Now, pay for play has tainted Restaurant. Sad.

Not sure how much longer I will play. Hoping the corporate types hear the feedback we have provided make a course correction.
    Considering their employee turnover, these new people may not last long. If we hit them in their wallets, something will change. Whether or not ill still be playing by time they get the picture is another topic altogether.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Seriously, again? I'm gonna assumed it will be the same in bs then.
    Well no, BS new oven is for coin but............ WE GOT A GOAL THAT NEED GEMS TO COMPLETE. This could still considered being "better" than BS but again... S8... really!?

I'm not even surprised anymore.

Executive Chef
    hahahahahaha
    when you download this game from google play or what ever it said FREE GAME !! HOW FREE IS THAT???this is really to much.thay should put the new one! NO PAY NO GAME!!

Oh, so it's gems in rs but coins in bs. They sure know how to ruined a great game!

As for the castle playhouse, since I never seen it before so googled it. It's a very old LTO released in 2011 which cost 65 gems back then.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I took screenshots to add to the update, but I'm just going to get rid of them. Not worth it. I thought they were keeping out feedback in mind for "the future."

Farm Supplier
    5 gems for an oven again??? Looks like I won't be buying anything from this update..
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer
    Didn't buy any of the Bavarian Ovens because you have to use gems to purchase them. Not going to buy this new oven, either.

Rhino Keeper
    GOD^$@(&^(@$&!!!! This is the forth time I buy something using gems without realizing it BECAUSE these things have always been for coins. This oven plus the other two ovens and the chairs in BS.

Ands WTH? If you're gonna put an oven for gems at least have it with new recipes. We already have a Salad Nicoise. Swapping the word wont make it any less different.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast