Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: July 8th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lefkaori View Post
    I looked everywhere ...I cant find it...I'm so angry with TL about this..
    The offer expired.

Executive Chef
    I can't find it...there is nowhere
    had you updated to the new iOS version everyone seems to hate? not that it matters now, i'm just curious.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Did anyone buy the fountain? And if so, is it ok if I stalk your restaurant to peek at it up close, from time to time?

Quote Originally Posted by R5FanForever1 View Post
    I think DragonWished meant Restaurant Story 2, not Farm Story 2.
    Yes, I did. Thanks for catching that!

I despise Farm Story 2 and am loathing RS2. Will definitely uninstall once the free gems run out.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    had you updated to the new iOS version everyone seems to hate? not that it matters now, i'm just curious.
    No i have not update to the last version because my iPad is the very first one ,I'm on iOS 5, and I m so afraid...I believe after that the game will not open .. But i m thinking of it ..and you ?

Executive Chef
    No i have not update to the last version because my iPad is the very first one ,I'm on iOS 5, and I m so afraid...I believe after that the game will not open .. But i m thinking of it ..and you ?
    oh, i'm android. which means i haven't gotten a lot of offers recently. i'm guessing you won't receive any of the "value pack" offers until you move to the latest version, but given what people have said on the forum, i can see why you'd want to avoid it! i don't know what iOS version you're supposed to be on to use the latest RS/BS for iOS though. anyway, if you did update, maybe you'd be one of the lucky players who get free gems?

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    oh, i'm android. which means i haven't gotten a lot of offers recently. i'm guessing you won't receive any of the "value pack" offers until you move to the latest version, but given what people have said on the forum, i can see why you'd want to avoid it! i don't know what iOS version you're supposed to be on to use the latest RS/BS for iOS though. anyway, if you did update, maybe you'd be one of the lucky players who get free gems?
    Yesterday I updated the dragon story just to see if opens after that ( I don't play it , I had it just for gems ) and now it is not opening...maybe these updates are too "heavy" for my iOS ..so I will not update the restaurant story until I get new iPad ( very difficult this time)...anyway i have android cellphone and I have these games there, too..I can't get free gems ,there is no option for free gems,I'm curious if you can....

Executive Chef
    i get the offers to download versions for free gems. that's been nicely reliable for me. i was surprised when i heard that it wasn't the same for all droid players.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Did anyone buy the fountain? And if so, is it ok if I stalk your restaurant to peek at it up close, from time to time?
    The steampunk fountain? If yes, sent me an invite and feel free to pop over whenever you like. Lmk on my wall, in case I decline your invitation. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I was on vacation when this value pack appeared. I'm so disappointed. Steampunk fountain and Statue were two items I wanted the most. And, I missed them. Such a shame.
    This week's Ice-cream themed value pack is not so interesting.
    Last edited by Torkulon; 07-20-15 at 08:18 AM.