Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 8th 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    The candy box got removed from the game which I was gutted about because I so wanted the mint tree but I do agree with you
    There is not much summer items in the game
    I know...that's why those items would make sense unlike turtle time. Those mint trees are amazing! And those The Lorax type fuzzy lamps. I lucked out and got 2 second prize gifts and was too paranoid to open the box again. Almost everything in it was amazing. I'd really like those trees and lamps too. Or more rainbow items. Western is such a Huge letdown after that update.

Don't even bother unless you have 40+ gems to blow on the goal. This one is a total rip off. Most players I know have refused to play through it. Some even closed their bakeries and left the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    What they need to do in my opinion is.....1st: Start listening to players. That's more than half the problem. 2nd: If they want more money....then make the decor extravagant, something that blows our mind so we want to buy gems. Not just give us mediocre items. 3rd: Don't force us to spend gems (I'm talking about goals) that just infuriates people. Stop making the ovens for gems ( the purpose of the game is to bake stuff ) I use to buy gems all the time, but lately the lack luster of items isn't worth it. So if this company is hurting for money ( I don't think so ) then they should blame themselves. I'm fully aware that companies need to make money, however they are going about it the wrong way.....IMO
    So true. Playrix Township is great for that. They ask players questions on their FB page then actually give them what they ask for and more. Their players are fiercely loyal because they listen. And judging by some of the town's I see people are spending money happily. S8 could really learn a thing or two from that company. BS and RS used to be my favorite games but I've become a huge fan of Playrix in the last year.

They brought back the Lucky Fountain from CNY 2012!!!! It's available in the limited value pack offer(3 days timer). Which include two pandas and two jade horse too. Did android player get this too??
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I can't seem to open the thing to see the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I can't seem to open the thing to see the offer.
    Try restarting your device.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Try restarting your device.
    Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Yet another, ios money is better than android money, offer. I mean there must be a difference in the two currencies, right?

Executive Chef
    i don't know why i'm asking, as it's just another thing that will make me mad, but can a kind iOS player share a pic? and how much does it cost? (i like to know whether or not i would have bought it, had i been able to.)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i don't know why i'm asking, as it's just another thing that will make me mad, but can a kind iOS player share a pic? and how much does it cost? (i like to know whether or not i would have bought it, had i been able to.)