Thread: Awards

Awards

I won the award of the habitat and cannot find it. It's not in my storage. Can anyone help. I do not see it out with my other habitats I didn't have enough room for it. I had to put done things in my storage to make room for it.

I don't know this for certain w/ leaderboard awards, but some items I've earned or things I've achieved in the past, I could only access by using the Halloween version of DS. After I have it all in place and sign in and out a few times I go back to the current or my preferred version. Hope this helps. Good Luck ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amayasdragon1 View Post
    I won the award of the habitat and cannot find it. It's not in my storage. Can anyone help. I do not see it out with my other habitats I didn't have enough room for it. I had to put done things in my storage to make room for it.
    Did you check under "ALL"? Prizes are usually only found there. If it's not showing up, force close and restart your device. Then check again. You may even need to delete the app, and reinstall. If none of that works, you can send an email to support.
    Hope this helps! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

The Honorable Panda
    You can contact support at support@storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request