Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Free Gems" is a ripoff

Host(ess)
    I haven't been given the option to watch a video for gems.

Executive Chef
    you have to be on newest version of game and be playing iOS. you may still not get the offer even if you are, it's just available to some, but you definitely won't have the option if you're not.

Complaining about free gems? Really? I have all of my appliances going to master recipes for gems. Geez.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by calli48 View Post
    i'm receiving 10 gems each day in both restaurant and bakery for watching videos.
    must be nice to watch videos. I don't get videos or updates on new version of the games.wth

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by julsmh View Post
    I haven't been given the option to watch a video for gems.
    Same here I don't get anything at all. If I wasn't GEMS I have to buy them. Won't buy ANYTHING from these people

New Resident
    10 gems for both rs and bs not that everyday tho cause sometimes 1 game will give 3-5 gems, but its okay im happy with that. Tips to others when u see the gem box while opening the game but it disappear especially if ur getting ur income, try closing ur doors first and reload again the game but ur fingers should be quick to tap it. I always put my finger where the gem box is located when opening the game. I hope it helps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123