Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Gems required to complete quest lines: not good.

Rhino Keeper

Is Storm8 that hard up for money???

So, it looks like Storm8 is arrogant enough to think players will pay for gems to complete goals, ROFL!! Yes, some are dense enough to fall for your trap. That's their problem. I CHOOSE to once in a while buy gems for things I really want. And, that's due to your refusal to fix the pop up stealing gem issue many players have complained about...fallen on deaf ears. But if you think for a minute I'll pay for goal gems, you're truly truly delusional.

Many of my long time neighbors have quit due to this very greedy decision. The sad part is BS and RS are truly brilliant games. I enjoy it due to the ability to decorate. I mean, sitting there tapping things on other games has no appeal to me. And, your updates are horrific...which only ruin other things like the block removal, gifting back same item, etc.

I'm on verge of quitting. I mean why keep collecting parts etc. if I'm not doing a gem required goal? You've gone downhill big time. You need someone with vision working there.

Rhino Keeper
    It's wrong for them to make us use gems for goals and now new ovens. It's bad enough we spend countless gems omega the boxes trying to get something we really want. Over the years that I've been playing I have spent $100's on gems for items I want not what they are trying to force us to buy. If this happens again I'll quit and spend my money on ILP.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, I realized too late that I could store things and sold it. However, I do have all the parts to rebuild it now that I know how to play the game, so to speak!

I totally agree. It's so sad. I've loved this game for years and now it's all about the money and not about the decorating fun.even the updates are stupid!

WOW!!!!
    I stopped playing all storm8 games around April time because of the pop-up mistakes taking gems!
    I spent lots of money on castle story and dragon story ... they duped me on castle story and then again on dragon story (lost lots of money) I lost gems to restaurant and I got in touch ... they've had screen grabs of proof of losing gems and yet they did nothing!
    I came back to play on bakery and restaurant only to find that one of the goals were now telling you to spend gems ... I had to laugh out loud! WOW! ... just WOW!
    This will actually work in players favour ... it'll certainly cure those (like I used to be) that have to get through every goal ... there are a lot of my friends not playing any more and now I know why lmao ... s8/teamlaughter ... shame on you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterchef1705 View Post
    It's not fair I didn't even have enough gems to play goal and had to ask my parents to buy me some.
    I've been playing for over 2 years and am on verge of quitting because of required gems for goals. Many of my long time neighbors have quit already.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567