Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems required to complete quest lines: not good.

Agree 100%. & my neighbors do also .I only buy gems to purchase things I choose not for a goal .As a level 99 player only thing newis the goals but nobody wants to pay for it ! Please reconsider this terrible new plan of yours !

Executive Chef
    I use to play zygna games, bought their equivalent of gems also. Got tired of the price increases and the quality decreases. Walked away from their games, can do it here too. You might want to question why with cafe world, in 2009 they had 5 million users and by 2012 they were down to 500,000.

New Resident
    Not fair, and I for one, do not like it!! We save these gems to get items we want, not what you tell us we must have!! Bad for players=Bad for your business!!!

New Resident
    Not fair, and I for one, do not like it!! We save these gems to get items we want, not what you tell us we must have!! Bad for players=Bad for your business!!!

New Resident

Exclamation I Agree! This is maddening!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheran View Post
    Dear S8,

I know you might not read this, but hey, maybe these feedback forums are actually here for a reason; I'll take a chance. I want you to know that this new thing you're doing is a bad idea.

I've always had a very poor opinion of Zynga and its freemium philosophy, and am wondering now if that corporate mindset is why Bakery Story's current quest line--namely, requiring gems to complete it--is something Zynga's people brought with them to TeamLava/S8. If this is how y'all have decided to go, it's your company and I get that you should run it the way you want, but you'll lose a paying customer because I'm simply not going to put up with it. You might notice I don't play Dragon Story or Pet Shop Story much, and the gem/gold reliance is a big part of why. On my wall on Bakery Story, meanwhile, not one single person is saying they're going to complete this quest line. Many are rattled and confused by the change in direction. As for me, I'm certainly never buying gems again (and I'm thankful I never spent much anyway--your lack of confirmation dialogues for purchases really turns me off and I'm not giving you lot money just so you can steal it back from me with poorly-made dialog boxes and pop-ups), and I'm second-guessing my involvement with every one of your games as a result of your decisions regarding Bakery Story. I liked the graphics enough to deal with the other problems, but now the other problems have impacted my actual game play and that's enough for me.

If this money-grubbing approach works so awesomely that S8 has to follow Zynga's lead in adopting it, then S8 is going to end up where Zynga is heading fast. But again, your company, your choice. And my time and money, my choice.

Yrs,
    Cytheran

It is NOT OKAY to send this user invites.

I couldn't agree more!!!! Storm8ID: ashleywilsonmaples

Rhino Keeper

Kooky Panda Please answer about goals

Why are we being forced to spend gems to complete goals? On my tablet I don't even get the opportunity to earn free gems!

Executive Chef
    I've already emailed storm8 and they said they werent changing the prices of the goals.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I've already emailed storm8 and they said they werent changing the prices of the goals.
    It is a bit late to change the prices but is the gems to complete goals going to be the regular way now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    So they said they were sticking to us only being able to complete these goals if we buy gems?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast