Thread: Gems For Watching Video Ads

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Gems For Watching Video Ads

In Bakery Story, there is now an icon to tap and watch ads. For each video ad watched, we receive one Gem! There are no pop-up ads. An ad does not show unless you tap the icon. And each video is 30 seconds, or less! Currently, we are allowed 10 video ads per day. That's 10 GEMS PER DAY! There's no way to get that many Gems in one day, in CS, unless we buy them! Why can't that be incorporated into every Storm8 game? It's a very good incentive to keep older players, and to get new players to stay longer than a few days!
    Sincerely,
    Pam B.
    Colley Court AND Coal Country
    Last edited by PJColley; 07-03-15 at 07:31 AM.

The last thing I want in my game is to have to watch ads. If ads start popping up I will certainly throw my iPad in the toilet.

Executive Chef
    I would probably pay gems not to have to watch ads, lol... But ok with some small icon somewhere if other players want it. No pop ups, though!!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Lindtball & AnniePMH:
    There are NO POP-UPS. It's a small icon that you tap, if you want to watch an ad in exchange for a Gem. Currently, in Bakery Story, we are allowed 10 video ads per day, which equals TEN GEMS PER DAY! There's no way to get that many Gems in one day, in CS, unless we buy them! And the ads are no longer than 30 seconds.
    Last edited by PJColley; 07-03-15 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    In Bakery Story, there is now an icon to tap and watch ads. For each video ad watched, we receive one Gem! There are no pop-up ads. An ad does not show unless you tap the icon. And each video is 30 seconds, or less! Currently, we are allowed 10 video ads per day. That's 10 GEMS PER DAY! There's no way to get that many Gems in one day, in CS, unless we buy them! Why can't that be incorporated into every Storm8 game? It's a very good incentive to keep older players, and to get new players to stay longer than a few days!
    Sincerely,
    Pam B.
    Colley Court AND Coal Country
    Glad you're enjoying them in Bakery Story. Our team can't speculate if or when this feature will be added to Castle Story.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I don't have that icon yet please guide me I badly need gems

I have never had video ad to get gems. In restaurant story I have it every once in awhile. Why do some people get it and some don't?