Hey Teamlava and everybody out there who is reading this. I think we can all say that we do hate the new update, and it is pretty pointless.

1) Some of the things I hate and is not working for me is when I try to gift a neighbor a certain gift that they have requested, but turns out it sends out another gift.

2) I cannot do a mass gifting efficiently, I use to be able to rock my iPod from side to side, tapping the screen with my left and right thumb (anywhere around my neighbor's name, does not need to be on the square), going down 2 columns that will eventually get to the end, and then send. Because of the new update, i have to take my time to tap on each square to select my neighbors and send them a gift.

3) We can no longer block people who we dislike xD

4) This is probably not bakery's problem, but I charged my iPod full and when I played Bakery & Restaurant, it went straight to 20% battery.

And there are so many things about this update that I and other people hate... So my suggestion is to keep the old bakery story, the way it was before this new update. Add new things like being able to transfer our food to another counter. We can all say that some people like/love to decorate, and when we do, we would like to match our counters with our theme. And just because we have like 200k food on a counter, doesn't mean we would like to throw away our food, so being able to transfer them would be awesome! Another idea is to have a mini phone icon somewhere at the corner, when you tap on the button, it will expand into a phone, which will allow you chat with your neighbors instead of sending broken post on walls and having everybody to see. It should also allow you to call for help! which you can request any parts from your neighborhood. Because think about it, would you really request parts and talk with your neighbors on their wall through a "Menu" in real life?

That is all I have to say (: Thank You for taking your time to read and hear out my suggestions! And I hope everybody can agree with me, if not, what other suggestions do you have?
I have been playing Bakery & Restaurant story ever since I got my iTouch 4 gen. Please don't let me down! (:

- PinkiiPie