Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone need a gem-swapping neighbour?

Executive Chef
    Two of my gem swapping neigbors aren't playing actively anymore. So I need two new gem swapping neigbors.

Need 2 neighbors to form a gift-giving trio

Hi guys!

As a daily player I would love to ask you, of course if you are interested, to form a group of 3 to be able to send gift to each others everyday. Coz you know that we are limited to send and receive only 3 gifts per day, and you know how important they are. I have some nbrs who do that with me but it's hard to keep them doing that selectively since we can't communicate things like: okay i only gift 3 of you so please make sure I'm on your list! Sometimes they forget or Sometimes they stop playing without informing me. I think a lot of people have to face this problem not just me.

So I thing that the best way is to form 3 people to make a kind of oath (forest keepers' language ) to send each others in this group and ONLY this group 1 gift per day. I trust people on this forum more than just random ones in the game list. I think that is how you make the best out of the rule.

So anyone? if our group is full you can always tell others to form yours as well! Cheers ^^

Fashion Designer
    One of my neighbours stopped gifting so I am looking for another who will gift everyday. Are you still needing anyone tennysonrobin?

New Resident
    I need 3 neighbours for gifting gems; all of them suddenly drop out.
    Please inbox me if anyone is interested.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    @tennysonrobin
    I am looking for a third person to swap daily gem gifts with. Do you still need someone to swap gems gifts with?
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    @tennysonrobin
    I am looking for a third person to swap daily gem gifts with. Do you still need someone to swap gems gifts with?
    I'm also looking for a third person to swap gems daily with.

Yes i'm looking for 2, summernightsky and sandybelle. My forest name is Innisfree. I ll start the swapping tomorrow when the game restarts coz i ran out of gifting times today

Farm Supplier
    Looking for 2 gemswap neighbors too. Storm8 id zwinnie.

Rhino Keeper
    Got them!
    Last edited by BlueCanary; 10-21-15 at 08:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    sure, but I swap gems to like many neighbors, so expect a gem every 3 days if I add you
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast