View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Mystery trade

139 64.06%
  • 2. A jester

48 22.12%
  • 3. A maypole

16 7.37%
  • 4. New craft shops - candlemaker/soap maker/tailor

143 65.90%
  • 5. Blasting powder to attack monsters

51 23.50%
  • 6. Coloured beasts spawn permanently at jousting arena

40 18.43%
  • 7. Kaz's five spawn at the troll-sparring-pit

23 10.60%
  • 8. Seals to drop for Battle horses/War stallions

97 44.70%
  • 9. Dark roads!

38 17.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I would like to see a goal to create a nightstand. (Workshop: 25 wood, 10 iron, 5 silver, 4 hrs craft time). It is greatly needed for some of us to meet the requirements of staying on topic. Thank you!
    Yes, nightstand....for lion ****ing creep teeth?.....

Or to put your dentures in before going to bed?

I keep my bows and nerf arrows in the top drawer of my nightstand, to keep the Sasquatch away.......pray tell, what's in your nightstand Ollie?

Oh yes....of course, on topic.......a mighty Liger is my top suggestion

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	22601
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    Yes many of us misses out on ALl of those special quests and there have been none for ages. its disheartening to see all those kingdoms with valuable stuff we will never have.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg why is tyiping on an iPad so difficult? ������������☺️☺️☺️

Rhino Keeper
    How about this collect gold dust and then turning into gold nuggets? I don't know if somebody come up with this idea?

Disguise your knights and travel to the barbarian lands

Second set of ideas-
    Barbarian invasion. Various barbarians pop up in the kingdom you must fight. (Storm8 can modify glimmer golems if they am don't want to code a new monster). Adventure to the bandit kingdoms. Find the recipie for war paint to disguise your knights. Red dye and blue dye. Craft stout axes for your knights then-Send them off to the feral lands to see what the barbarians want. Barbarian queen Red wants the lock of her sisters hair that is missing. Craft lock of hair (use horse hair, gold nugget-dust,glimmer dust, sap, cut with magic shears). Give to barbarian queen Red. Craft agreement treaty. Queen red comes for a visit. Give hearty feast and mercury feast. She wants a new tunic and outfit. Craft with wool, furs, boar pelts. Craft boar tusk necklace as gift. Craft sentry horn. She shows how to make a new building-a longship with a dragon like prow and shields along side. The building has a trade like feed the baron and drops certain barbarian and food items like fish, wool, dye, iron, swords, sentry horns(they use them to drink out of). Queen Red walks around your kingdom. She looks like a Viking with red hair, and wears a little red and blue war paint on her face. She wears a horned helmet like in the bandit adventure pic, and a boar tusk necklace.
    Last edited by dipwid; 08-08-15 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added item for quest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    Agreed! And, while we're on this topic (are we on this topic??) could we be able to sell structures, landscape materials, etc., for a reasonable price? (Say, not for $0.00, which is the going rate for many items?) I'm still rooting for the ability to trade with our Neighbors, especially the most recent neighbors who struggle getting materials. After all, a real kingdom would have trading, selling and interaction between residents, I think...
    I'd vote for the ability to trade with neighbors. I mean it works for Farm Story2 so why not here??

Farm Supplier
    As I am currently trying to complete Sister, Sister, Stable Staples and upgrading the Goddess Tree I would like a Mythic Composter that drops 3 fertilizers every 15mins.

Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    As I am currently trying to complete Sister, Sister, Stable Staples and upgrading the Goddess Tree I would like a Mythic Composter that drops 3 fertilizers every 15mins.
    ME TOO!! I came over to this post to make this very suggestion for this very reason!!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Farm Supplier
    Hmm, I hope you won't through stones at me... Concerning the love shack: It's fancy for quite a while. But it doesn't serve me anymore, since ages. Yes, the red flowers are pretty and they drop red petals. But a handful of them is enough to make a nice garden, and now that I have the faerie respite, flower bed, pavilion etc., I only collect from them when I have spare energy and don 't know where to put it. As concerns alicorns, I play since autumn 2012, on average once or twice per day, and ever only got one crafted alicorn. Might be, had I bought 50 at the beginning of the game, I would have 3 crafted ones now, since I'd have been on more adventures due to the extra energy this would give me. But the drop rate of alicorn horns is ridiculous, like burning embers. And if I had bought 50, would two more make such a difference?

The extra adventure is rather tedious to craft the necessary items, like sweet feast or faerie adventure. I never go on that one since for the other adventures I have buildings that drop necessary items, like summer gazebo (or lately horses dropping sugar), but for the love shack adventure, I'd need to make everything from scratch.

Now, the fountain, rainbow and romatic path are nice indeed. But just deco also.

I personally think, if the next valentine community event consisted in collecting hearts or pink gravel, and the rewards were some pink flowers, the final reward an alicorn (maybe love shack owners could even be excluded for fairness) and community prizes a pink fountain, a rainbow and a path / gate / wall deco set, you'd get most of what the love shack is good for and they would not need to reintroduce the shack itself. Of course if those flowers & deco could be gifted or something, as suggested before, that might also be a solution.

In any case I agree it's unfair you don't have access to those things. But I also think they shine brighter to those who can't have them than they prove to be in practice for those who have them. Particularly the feature to craft alicorns. Pretty fancy if only there were alicorn horns to come by. But I only got one once and so this feature is as useful for me as the one allowing me to hatch a dragon egg (of which I have sth. like 5) with the aid of a burning ember (that I do not have).

Kind Regards,

atiragram / Pingu

I always wondered if we'd get to make steel from coal and iron. You've introduced steel ingots so we're almost there.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast