Thread: Wrong messages timeline

Host(ess)

Wrong messages timeline

Ok, first of all sorry if the question has already been posted. Tried to search, but couldn't find..maybe used wrong keywords?

Alright, so my problem is this one: when i open the messages icon, the one that displays the timeline of visits and request helped, i have new visits at the top and, at the bottom it keeps old visits from early june instead of replacing those with recent visits.
    Hope my explanation is clear. If not heres an example:
    _x neighbor 15mins ago
    _y neighbor 2hours ago
    _z neighbor june the 25th
    _w neighbor june the 13th

Thing is I got visits during the night and the previous days, and I can't return them because only the last 4hours are saved, all the rest are old infos.
    At first, old visits were only 2~3 outdated messages at the bottom, but they progress up, that's why I only have 4 hours of the correct timeline.

Should I clear cookies, reinstall, or something?
    (I really like this game, so afraid I could do a wrong manip and loose my kingdom :s)

Device: Samsung galaxy tab 3
    Game version: 1.2.5.3g

Executive Chef
    I think it's because it keeps track of neighbors who answered your requests on the bottom, and visited on the top. I think it keeps 20 total, and 10 of each, so the top 10 are most recent visitors, and bottom ones would be the last 10 people who have answered a request for something. If you haven't been playing long, you might not have 10 who have answered requests yet. I could be wrong about this, but that's how I understand it.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Yes, that's how it works.

10 most recent visitors
    +
    10 most recent answered requests

20 total
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Oh Yes!
    You're right! Never noticed that. Only looked at the timeline, not the text.
    Well i haven't sent requests since a long time. Too bad we can't erase those to get more room. I'm sure I miss people visiting when I sleep.

Well thanks!

Yep..if they don't post a message on your wall, those nbrs before the last 10 visitors will drop off your newsfeed & you won't know if they stopped by or not.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******