Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/02/15 Update: Baron's Tent prizes (July 2015) IOS only

Farm Supplier
    On top of a Mountain, in the middle of nowhere ...literally ...
    I have both Emma The Royal Poodle & Sansa the Royal Kitty and wanted to let you know the drops are about the Same as the previous animals with addition of jewels & silver ....I received 3 items from each today ...So it looks like the "Royal" animals will have these kinds of drops.

Maybe future tent prizes will add Sap/ Living Wood / Ore dropping animals/items *hint*hint*nudge ...lol

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or did TL change the coding on the tent?
    Everything I've acquired this go-round has taken EVERY SINGLE cabbage to get it!!
    Before, I didn't have to hit EVERY SINGLE Baron face to get the item and now I do??
    For crying out loud, just put everything in the market for 180 gems, then, sheesh.
    Pffffffffffffffft, lol

Farm Supplier
    Thank goodness it's not just me NW Kingdom, I thought the game hated me! It's unbelievable that getting a prize costs so much and isn't even random, I think I'll stop checking the tent and avoid the whole gem pit that lurks within.
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Are any of the items (other than cats and dogs) animated like the previous carousel?

Fashion Designer
    The other items besides the animals as far as I know are: Jewel seller, Travelling Bard tent, Puppet show, archery range, clock tower.. they are not animated, but all have a 16 hour timer and drop things.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Is it just me or did TL change the coding on the tent?
    Everything I've acquired this go-round has taken EVERY SINGLE cabbage to get it!!
    Before, I didn't have to hit EVERY SINGLE Baron face to get the item and now I do??
    For crying out loud, just put everything in the market for 180 gems, then, sheesh.
    Pffffffffffffffft, lol
    I really wanted the white puppy and they had announced they were changing the items soooo I had enough gems I decided to go for it AND GUESS WHAT!!! I HAD TO UNCOVER EVERY SINGLE SLOT AND I STILL DID NOT WIN!!! THERE WAS NO MATCH FOR THE LAST ITEM!!! It was late at night or I would have been on the computer SCREAMING but went on to sleep and had nightmares of this game that has stolen so very much $$$$$ from me. Luckily, this must have happened to some other people because the next day I went back in the tent to write down where everything was and lo and behold TL must have FIXED it and there was my puppy! I was so relieved because I really dislike trying to write to support (they never answer or at least not for a month or so)

I am back now since we have expansions. Most of the tent prizes didn't interest me and I still wish I co store it. But, the clock tower fit so well in my kingdom layout I just had to have it. I looks great in my crafting area. Now the workers will know when it is time for lunch 😉

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've updated post 1 with the info posted throughout this thread. there are still some gaps and some of the photos need reposting. But.... we're getting there! cheers!

I also find myself throwing too many cabbages to be random. Starting to feel like a fish on TL's line. Did I read info that if you win all the prizes in the tent for this grouping that you will win a special secret prize? If yes, does anyone know what it is?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ***nysmum View Post
    I also find myself throwing too many cabbages to be random. Starting to feel like a fish on TL's line. Did I read info that if you win all the prizes in the tent for this grouping that you will win a special secret prize? If yes, does anyone know what it is?
    As far as I know there isn't a secret prize, and you are correct in thinking that the cabbage throwing isn't random.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast